Random Question: What Herbs Would you Grow/Find Really Helpful?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45782

If you had to choose one herb or medicinal plant to grow, and you can grow it no matter what the environmental conditions around you are, what would you grow?

For me, it would be aloe. Next up is ginger...

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Chamomile
Use it as detox tea or bath in it. Also good to drink when sick.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
If you had to choose one herb or medicinal plant to grow, and you can grow it no matter what the environmental conditions around you are, what would you grow?

For me, it would be aloe. Next up is ginger...
Aloe for burns, weed for depression, weed for stress, weed for chronic back pain (i dont have that im just a lil bitch who needs to exercise more) oh and lemon grass. For...bugs? I think its good for that.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Sampaguita, they smell good and I heard you can make a tea out of them(haven't tried since i'm the water type not the coffee,tea or milk person)
Also
Hydrangea, they look good and you can feed them to your friends and acquaintances if you want to kill them(I don't think alot knew that they are poisonous, you just need to make them consume a lot)

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Fenugreek, because it increases milk production, and I need to make more milk right now.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Poppy.

You can make opium. You can make heroin. You can use the seeds as a hallucignogenic. And poppy seed muffins are the best muffins.