My Xianxia/Wuxia/Xuanhuan BL art

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I'll just dump my stuff here whenever hehehe. :blob_wink: Textures by Hiclipart, PIXABAY, CGTextures (old site)

Newer using medibang

Older:
drawn with old ass phone then shooped

xianxia_ori_pipa.jpg

i dub this one fifth shidi

useless for everything except parties

actually useless even during parties :sweating_profusely:

+ now plus another useless party shidi. Flute used to lure chickens to eat

EDIT: Poem is by Wang Wei (a Tang dynasty poet), second by Du Fu
EDIT 2: Changed title. I'll be the gong didi enthusiast

Last edited:

namio

I'm a simple person.... I see a "gege" in a sentence, I arrive...
WHERE'S THE SHIXIONGS OP...

That aside, boy I love those bold lines... And the way the textures play with the varying colors AND how the flat, bold colors play with the white and black of the picture. I really like it! Also, what the heck, pretty writing...
Would love to see the others! :blob_reach:

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
That's really good
Ooooh thank yooou~~ :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

I'm a simple person.... I see a "gege" in a sentence, I arrive...
WHERE'S THE SHIXIONGS OP...

That aside, boy I love those bold lines... And the way the textures play with the varying colors AND how the flat, bold colors play with the white and black of the picture. I really like it! Also, what the heck, pretty writing...
Would love to see the others! :blob_reach:
AHAHAHA omg that's true! Shixiongs gonna have to wait for now, since I'm your evil twin, the didi enthusiast heheheee
Something about gong didis that are so good, it can't be helped :blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt:

OOo thank you thank you! The writing is a font and the poem is by Wang Wei. I put it in tumblr but forgot to mention it here. Time to edit~~

namio

AHAHAHA omg that's true! Shixiongs gonna have to wait for now, since I'm your evil twin, the didi enthusiast heheheee
Something about gong didis that are so good, it can't be helped :blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt:

OOo thank you thank you! The writing is a font and the poem is by Wang Wei. I put it in tumblr but forgot to mention it here. Time to edit~~
:blob_joy: It's okay, together we are one whole brother enthusiast
I understand you though... for me, something about shou geges is so good. We are not on opposite sides!!! We walk side by side!!

OOH WANG WEI. I admit, though, I don't pay as much attention to who wrote which poem I'm reading, so the first thing that came to mind was instead "Taking Leave of Wang Wei" LOL
Time to hunt down a font...

I hope you draw more didis!! The world needs a counterbalance to all my geges....

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
:blob_joy: It's okay, together we are one whole brother enthusiast
I understand you though... for me, something about shou geges is so good. We are not on opposite sides!!! We walk side by side!!

I hope you draw more didis!! The world needs a counterbalance to all my geges....
WAIT. WAIT. So it's shou geges too???? OMG YES. THAT IS THE BEST. I never thought I'd find a sister who also loves the shou geges!! Omg bless!!! :blob_teary: This is LIFE

Hehehehe! I've already done another! Trying to cram in as many as I can before classes and internship start. :sweating_profusely: Sometimes you gotta draw things in advance and trickle them out like... sweat, the gege way

namio

WAIT. WAIT. So it's shou geges too???? OMG YES. THAT IS THE BEST. I never thought I'd find a sister who also loves the shou geges!! Omg bless!!! :blob_teary: This is LIFE

Hehehehe! I've already done another! Trying to cram in as many as I can before classes and internship start. :sweating_profusely: Sometimes you gotta draw things in advance and trickle them out like... sweat, the gege way
Aren't shou geges just the best!! They're made to be bullied!! And some pampering too, pampering is created to go both ways...
Was not expecting to see someone in the wild also liking this dynamic tho! I swear, on lof, everyone just laughs over how much of a cold cold circle their ships are :blob_joy:

Oof, good luck with all three of those! I just graduated late last year and I do ~not~ miss internships, much less internships WITH classes.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Aren't shou geges just the best!! They're made to be bullied!! And some pampering too, pampering is created to go both ways...
Was not expecting to see someone in the wild also liking this dynamic tho! I swear, on lof, everyone just laughs over how much of a cold cold circle their ships are :blob_joy:

Oof, good luck with all three of those! I just graduated late last year and I do ~not~ miss internships, much less internships WITH classes.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
RIGHT???? THE BEST. The absolute best! You're so right about the bullying... when a didi comes by and he's like, hehehehe I'm going to toy with this gege :blob_happy: But then, he's softened by the good things, the maturity, etc

Naaah we're out there! Younger gongs have become a thing, even in Japanese manga. Older ukes, they call it, also very good! Something about those dynamics just work. :blob_melt:

Noooooo! It'll be a grueling one year then. :blob_shock: I have one year left before graduation... after that it'll be paradise. Pray for me gege :blob_teary:

namio

RIGHT???? THE BEST. The absolute best! You're so right about the bullying... when a didi comes by and he's like, hehehehe I'm going to toy with this gege :blob_happy: But then, he's softened by the good things, the maturity, etc

Naaah we're out there! Younger gongs have become a thing, even in Japanese manga. Older ukes, they call it, also very good! Something about those dynamics just work. :blob_melt:

Noooooo! It'll be a grueling one year then. :blob_shock: I have one year left before graduation... after that it'll be paradise. Pray for me gege :blob_teary:
Thinking about it, it might be gap moe... :blob_hmm_two: The contrast between pawing at and all the sajiao but also the sudden turn to gong vibes :blob_hmm: On the other end, just gege being too soft on this bear child to say no...

It has, but I think I see a lot of it more in form of shizunf*cker novels LOL There's been a good number of shixiongf*cker novels, though, now that I think about it. Though you're right about older ukes... I've been seeing more of it lately, and I'm digging it :blob_okay:
I do see general bigger fandoms (I've been mostly going through this mobage fandom) more of the gong gege ship content. But 17 pages on lofter is NOT rare ship!! Come on guys!

You can do it!! For me honestly it's just the internship place I was at is so boring, and I had a supervisor that doesn't even know what tasks to give to me :blob_no: But I hope you get a more functional supervisor. They can be really good learning experiences...
Hope that everything goes well for you though! I believe in you!!

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Thinking about it, it might be gap moe... :blob_hmm_two: The contrast between pawing at and all the sajiao but also the sudden turn to gong vibes :blob_hmm: On the other end, just gege being too soft on this bear child to say no...

It has, but I think I see a lot of it more in form of shizunf*cker novels LOL There's been a good number of shixiongf*cker novels, though, now that I think about it. Though you're right about older ukes... I've been seeing more of it lately, and I'm digging it :blob_okay:
I do see general bigger fandoms (I've been mostly going through this mobage fandom) more of the gong gege ship content. But 17 pages on lofter is NOT rare ship!! Come on guys!

You can do it!! For me honestly it's just the internship place I was at is so boring, and I had a supervisor that doesn't even know what tasks to give to me :blob_no: But I hope you get a more functional supervisor. They can be really good learning experiences...
Hope that everything goes well for you though! I believe in you!!
Yes the moe! It's like.... didi's so cute! Going to pamper everyday! :blob_aww: 50 years later: Omg I brought up a monster :blob_shock: But gege's gotten so used to pampering the gong didi, so... what to do? :blob_uwu:

Aaaa ok ok, tbh I'm kinda into shizunf*cker ones.... but the shixiong ones are also very good!! Older ukes probably started trending because the readers and creators started getting older. I feel many of us are secretly uke geges so we can connect better with them... who doesn't want a handsome and strong younger gong entering our lives? :blob_melt: It's the dream~~~~

Oooh! Yeah, bosses are very important! Hopefully I'll learn well. :blob_hmph: Thank you for your confidence in me, gege! I'll find my golden finger soon, get a lot of money, buy a lot of gadgets :blob_happy: I'm so poor tbh lol my phone I got for free as a hand me down is over 6 years old, discontinued in 2014, can't even find battery anymore. :blob_teary: I still love my baby though, he's been with me thick and thin :blob_uwu: So many geges in compromising positions have been viewed with him, bless

namio

Yes the moe! It's like.... didi's so cute! Going to pamper everyday! :blob_aww: 50 years later: Omg I brought up a monster :blob_shock: But gege's gotten so used to pampering the gong didi, so... what to do? :blob_uwu:

Aaaa ok ok, tbh I'm kinda into shizunf*cker ones.... but the shixiong ones are also very good!! Older ukes probably started trending because the readers and creators started getting older. I feel many of us are secretly uke geges so we can connect better with them... who doesn't want a handsome and strong younger gong entering our lives? :blob_melt: It's the dream~~~~

Oooh! Yeah, bosses are very important! Hopefully I'll learn well. :blob_hmph: Thank you for your confidence in me, gege! I'll find my golden finger soon, get a lot of money, buy a lot of gadgets :blob_happy: I'm so poor tbh lol my phone I got for free as a hand me down is over 6 years old, discontinued in 2014, can't even find battery anymore. :blob_teary: I still love my baby though, he's been with me thick and thin :blob_uwu: So many geges in compromising positions have been viewed with him, bless
That moment of "oh NO what have I DONE" is always really funny to me... gege, your brocon was covering your eyes all along...

There might be some truth to that age thing... Hmm. Also I read both honestly, they tend to have more or less similar dynamics, except usually shixiongf*ckers tend to be more tender... For me, I'm a gege con before I was a shou gege con so honestly it's just easy :blob_hmm_two: I really like the parts where, yanno, gong didi stories tend to have them kind of meet halfway. But hey, let the big bro relax every now and then in general ya :blob_joy:

:blob_teary::blob_melt: SHHH CHILD why are you so cute !! Well, take good breaks too, it's no good to get burned out so early. Sometimes supervisors can be unreasonable and it's not your fault, though feeling frustrated and bummed out is normal! I'm sure you'll do fine, though. Just remember to take care of yourself both physically and mentally. It's worth it, both of them!
Ah, I feel that... I use all my electronics to the point of just entirely unusable. Current phone I have, it's because my last one broke down on me in layers like a wafer :sweating_profusely: I do hope you get to have it replaced sooner than later... It's tough, even if it's still usable, to work on something with far more beat up... More importantly, I hope you get to have it replaced before it becomes a dire necessity... PATS YOU I'm praying for your aspirations to come true!
He's a good boy!!

Also Du Fu! I remember skimming through that 300 Tang poems thing in a day and getting dreams about like, Xuanzong-era Tang dynasty poets :blob_joy: It was okay-ish if not for the fact that Du Fu keeps being really miserable because of An Lushan rebellion. Also, I think Li Bai was directing the camera. It keeps going back to the moon.

That aside, I love the fabrics you chose for the textures in this one! The movement in the pose and strokes, too. The color contrasts are also refreshing.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
That moment of "oh NO what have I DONE" is always really funny to me... gege, your brocon was covering your eyes all along...

There might be some truth to that age thing... Hmm. Also I read both honestly, they tend to have more or less similar dynamics, except usually shixiongf*ckers tend to be more tender... For me, I'm a gege con before I was a shou gege con so honestly it's just easy :blob_hmm_two: I really like the parts where, yanno, gong didi stories tend to have them kind of meet halfway. But hey, let the big bro relax every now and then in general ya :blob_joy:

:blob_teary::blob_melt: SHHH CHILD why are you so cute !! Well, take good breaks too, it's no good to get burned out so early. Sometimes supervisors can be unreasonable and it's not your fault, though feeling frustrated and bummed out is normal! I'm sure you'll do fine, though. Just remember to take care of yourself both physically and mentally. It's worth it, both of them!
Ah, I feel that... I use all my electronics to the point of just entirely unusable. Current phone I have, it's because my last one broke down on me in layers like a wafer :sweating_profusely: I do hope you get to have it replaced sooner than later... It's tough, even if it's still usable, to work on something with far more beat up... More importantly, I hope you get to have it replaced before it becomes a dire necessity... PATS YOU I'm praying for your aspirations to come true!
He's a good boy!!

Also Du Fu! I remember skimming through that 300 Tang poems thing in a day and getting dreams about like, Xuanzong-era Tang dynasty poets :blob_joy: It was okay-ish if not for the fact that Du Fu keeps being really miserable because of An Lushan rebellion. Also, I think Li Bai was directing the camera. It keeps going back to the moon.

That aside, I love the fabrics you chose for the textures in this one! The movement in the pose and strokes, too. The color contrasts are also refreshing.
Yep! Choose not to see the monster he's growing into~

Mmm yeah, shixiongs get to be more lenient, but shizuns need to discipline the younger gong. So it's hard to be tender, you really need to chase your shizuns hard. A gege... he's easier to get to relate to you as a gong didi. :blob_uwu: In the end it's which strategy you use as a gong didi - each shou is different.
Meet halfway? :blob_blank: What is that?

Uuuughhh yeah I heard horror stories from my seniors too. They did say if you're lucky, you will get a good boss, but the world is mostly filled with horrible bosses. I had to help out during an event and all of us got scolded by this lady who blamed us for everything.... which she didn't know how to plan for. :blob_teary: We just had to accept being scolded by dogs although it wasn't our fault....

Thank you!! Hope to replace it soon. But I don't want anyone to buy one for me, I need to work hard and get it myself. :blob_hmph:

Aaa yea, those two were good friends. Someone needs to write a BL inspired by them, heheheeeee :blob_melt:
Aww thank you!! Yeah I love fabrics! Alexander Henry designs some really pretty ones.
Alas, Chinese brocade and silk is so expensive. I really want to make clothes with them, wear them to cons, ah.... lovely :blob_melt: But batik is good too! I bought some sarongs. The only problem is you only get 2 meters with those and the stock is limited, so you can't make good robes with them, there's not enough.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I'll just dump my speeds here whenever hehehe. :blob_wink: Textures by HCA, drawn with old ass phone then shooped

View attachment 6466

i dub this one fifth shidi

useless for everything except parties

actually useless even during parties :sweating_profusely:

+ now plus another useless party shidi. Flute used to lure chickens to eat

EDIT: Poem is by Wang Wei (a Tang dynasty poet), second by Du Fu
EDIT 2: Changed title. I'll be the gong didi enthusiast
These are amazing!