More other characters' draft.
IvyVynn.jpg

I made chibi head for this girl tho
IvyVynnHead2 (2).png

ryder.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46002

I don't know why I'm lazy to finish it. Because I was drawing as a hobby it's hard to get a good outline, so it's kinda stuck here.
Is it just me, or there was supposed to be a picture that I cannot see?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
View attachment 6493

I don't know why I'm lazy to finish it. Because I was drawing as a hobby it's hard to get a good outline, so it's kinda stuck here.

Edit: I resized it to 1000x1000px
Not to be horny but I want her to stab me. Literally impale me with her sword. After that, just as I drift out of my consciousness, stomp on my head just so I could relive the pleasure of feeling the agonizing pain from having my abdomen whipped by her blade.

Oh yes

D

Deleted member 46002

Not to be horny but I want her to stab me. Literally impale me with her sword. After that, just as I drift out of my consciousness, stomp on my head just so I could relive the pleasure of feeling the agonizing pain from having my abdomen whipped by her blade.

Oh yes
hmm

Spica66

Oh yes
1614188129699.png

The type of eyes you wanted to be stabbed.

Spica66

Tbh, I might be wrong, but I feel that she feels superior, maybe a little bit arrogant (a person you should not fck with)
You're half right lol. It's the design when she's powerful lol. Prob 500+ chapters if I can keep the novel going.
Edit: The eyes are from genetics.

Last edited:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
View attachment 6501

Layer names >.>
How do you guys name these lmao?
Using folders for sketch/outlines/color and mark important layers with colors. Finishing layers are above everything.

If I bother to, then I only name the base layers of skin/clothes/hair/accessories.