Scribbly Anniversary V2 Winners!

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
After a gruelling 3-month period, we've determined the winners for the Scribbly Anniversary V2 competition! :blob_party::blob_party::blob_party:

Let's not waste any time and announce them...

🥁🥁🥁

The winners are...

🥁🥁🥁

1617352801846.png

!!!

Congrats on @DarkGodEM on taking the first place!

And a good effort coming from @Cossimeri, @Mihou and @Tearing_Sanctuary!

Here's the list of prizes again for anyone that didn't remember:
  1. 200$ + NU Sticky
  2. 100$
  3. 50$
  4. 50$
Big thank you to everyone that participated and to @Tony and @Ace_Arriande for making this event possible by supporting this with their sponsorship!

Honourable Mentions:
  1. @Remuria with the most reviews.
  2. @hauntedwritings with the 2nd highest word count.
  3. @Reisinling with the 2nd highest chapter count.

Here's the final list of story entries that made it to the very end and met all the requirements.

skillet

a frying pan
congratulations, and an additional round of applause for all the people who entered! :D I know how that feels lol soo good work y'all :blob_party::blob_party:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
See kids, there is lesson here: If you procrastinate for a month with writing your novel, you end up not getting to top 4 of a writing contest.
Well, I did the last time. But yeah, ended up 2nd instead of 1st :blob_joy:
Anyway, gz. I was rooting for @Cossimeri, but 2nd place is still nice!
Also, let me know @Alverost if I can join on the rewards for the next one. Would love to give back to the community, at least a little.

bigbear51

It feels really weird to see only 17 stories ultimately meet all the parameters of making the cut. I guess it was mostly the 40K words part that left a bunch of the stories out.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
It feels really weird to see only 17 stories ultimately meet all the parameters of making the cut. I guess it was mostly the 40K words part that left a bunch of the stories out.
40k word count left us with around 27 stories. And a bunch of other stories got cut from not reaching the other requirements (only posting on SH/cover art/new story only).

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
See kids, there is lesson here: If you procrastinate for a month with writing your novel, you end up not getting to top 4 of a writing contest.
And that you can apparently win a contest like this without ever trending :sweating_profusely:
Half of these months was eternal torture seeing everyone trending and hoping they wouldn't catch up or full on REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :blob_upset: Because the algorithm hates me personally.
Welp. We got there somehow.

Thanks @Alverost for organizing this contest. It was a massive challenge to somehow write consistently with some quality ;-; I have no fricking idea how @Mihou manages to squeeze so many words per day... Such a mad lad. I didn't even have adv. chapters until this point.

Congrats to the twins for taking 2nd and 3rd place with me, and despite any rivalry, I couldn't be any happier to have @Cossimeri with me on the top two. Literally best ferret ever :blob_nom:
And @Ace_Arriande I got yo monis ÒwÓ :blobtaco:

Cossimeri

Purveyor of Yuri Adventures
Well, I did the last time. But yeah, ended up 2nd instead of 1st :blob_joy:
Anyway, gz. I was rooting for @Cossimeri, but 2nd place is still nice!
Also, let me know @Alverost if I can join on the rewards for the next one. Would love to give back to the community, at least a little.
D’aww :blob_aww: Thank you for rooting for me Sai!!

And yes :blob_uwu: 2nd place is nice. <3 for my first contest ever I feel giddy to have gotten this result.
Congrats to the twins for taking 2nd and 3rd place with me, and despite any rivalry, I couldn't be any happier to have @Cossimeri with me on the top two. Literally best ferret ever :blob_nom:
Not just the best, but the cutest one too! Never pass up the opportunity to shower me in praise.
I’ll catch you next year. :blob_uwu:

Last edited:

Nymus

Congrats to the winners!

And I apologize for my inability that the winning rule was to find those with the most readers ^^ mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Sometimes reading the f@ rulez helps. :coffee:

hauntedwritings

Congratulations to the winners!
Thank you to those who made the contest possible, and thank you to all the writers who created new content for us all to indulge ourselves with!