Free Character Sketch

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
So for practice, I thought, why not make free sketches to whoever wants one?

Just remember that the quality will vary depending on my mood, cause I'm that whimsical. Likewise, take in mind that I will rarely do a colored sketch and a full-bodied one. It also falls under my discretion whether or not I'd accept the request - the only thing I'm promising is to provide a free sketch to the ones I've already chosen, but feel free to ask me again if I somehow missed you.

By the way, it must be a female and human character. :blob_hmph:

But, anyway, how does this work? It's simple. Just provide me the specifics of your character and how you imagine them to look like. The more elaborate, the better. A reference picture would be nice, but not required.

Lastly, this is a SKETCH, please temper your expectations!

STATUS: Not accepting any more requests at the moment. Sorry.

1619968331511.png
1619968470692.png
1619968583680.png

EDIT: Oh, and recommend me some feel good siscon/daughtercon novels while you're at it.

Last edited:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
*Wanted to remake my old Avatar since the art is kinda good*

*Sees the Female Part*

........... While I do prefer the art, I kinda don't want to turn into a girl....

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
So for practice I thought, why not make free sketches to whoever wants one!

Just note that the quality will vary depending on my mood, cause I'm that whimsical. Likewise, take in mind that I will rarely do a colored sketch and a full-bodied one. It also falls under my discretion whether or not I'd accept the request - the only thing I'm promising is to provide a free sketch to the ones I've already chosen, but feel free to ask me again if I somehow missed you.

By the way, it must be a female character. :blob_hmph:

But anyway how do you request one? It's simple. Just provide me the specifics of your character and how you imagine them to look like. The more elaborate, the better. A reference picture would also be nice.

Pending List:

I literally have a picture reference right here with me but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it so here, have a link instead.

Her name is Microwave.

The premise is that she's literally a really hot chick with a microwave for a head. Great hips, slim waists, good legs, tall, massive tiddies, smooth ankles, clear skin, and a microwave for a head. Imagine a hot chick with a microwave for a head. That's what she is. She's also got cat ears on the top of the microwave, because that's a thing.

And did I mention that her head is ALSO detachable? She can control her body no matter how far her head is, but she can't perceive shit WITHOUT her head. Basically, she can touch/feel shit with her body, but without her head to engage with sight, smell and sound, she's a headless chicken, at that point.

She's also got robot forearms. Nothing much, just that everything below the elbow is just mechanical.

She's also an alcoholic. Just something extra to add to her personality.

Dress her up however you like. She canonically works in th sex industry. In other words, she's a prostitute. So put her in whatever it is that makes you pp go PP.

She's a more anatomically-oriented character than one with a facial-oriented design. Yes, I made those terms up, for lack of better words. She isn't just sexy with a microwave head for no reason. Her design serves to reflect the view on prostitution as a form of work from the perspective of general society, the effectiveness of which is questionable as she's technically still a WIP.

The tiny little snippet I gave at the end doesn't matter. Just thought I'd put it there if you wanted to know.

Ruriha

*Wanted to remake my old Avatar since the art is kinda good*

*Sees the Female Part*

........... While I do prefer the art, I kinda don't want to turn into a girl....
Hey, don't need to turn into a girl if you're willing to become a trap. Let's say, I, uh, make some exceptions... :sneaky:
I literally have a picture reference right here with me but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it so here, have a link instead.

Her name is Microwave.

The premise is that she's literally a really hot chick with a microwave for a head. Great hips, slim waists, good legs, tall, massive tiddies, smooth ankles, clear skin, and a microwave for a head. Imagine a hot chick with a microwave for a head. That's what she is. She's also got cat ears on the top of the microwave, because that's a thing.

And did I mention that her head is ALSO detachable? She can control her body no matter how far her head is, but she can't perceive shit WITHOUT her head. Basically, she can touch/feel shit with her body, but without her head to engage with sight, smell and sound, she's a headless chicken, at that point.

She's also got robot forearms. Nothing much, just that everything below the elbow is just mechanical.

Dress her up however you like. She canonically works in th sex industry. In other words, she's a prostitute. So put her in whatever it is that makes you pp go PP.

She's a more anatomically-oriented character than one with a facial-oriented design. Yes, I made those terms up, for lack of better words. She isn't just sexy with a microwave head for no reason. Her design serves to reflect the view on prostitution as a form of work from the perspective of general society, the effectiveness of which is questionable as she's technically still a WIP.

The tiny little snippet I gave at the end doesn't matter. Just thought I'd put it there if you wanted to know.
Man, that's elaborate alright! But aight, gotcha fam. I'll start with her later once I wake up since it's midnight for me right now.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Hey, don't need to turn into a girl if you're willing to become a trap. Let's say, I, uh, make some exceptions... :sneaky:
N-No! You don't have to. I kinda like my current avatar and you might not have time to work on mine. I prefer this one actually... Haha... :sweat_smile: :sweating_profusely:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I did want a character drawn up. If you would be willing to then I would be very grateful. It's a female character around 5 ft and 9 in tall.

She's a muscular build that seems fairly toned and is wearing a red button up shirt with black pants, shoes, and dress coat. Though, her clothes are worn and a little disheveled. Her hair is just past shoulder length is put up in a crude ponytail and in a color right between blonde and hazel. The eyes are brown with a slight gold ring near the pupils. She gives of a more relaxed yet determined facial features that are similar to that of an older woman who has avoided wrinkles. On her hip she carries a broadsword with a purple tint to the blade.

ZesshiLavi

A small girl name Tia that's about 130cm tall, brown bob hair cut and soulless purple eye with big iris. Peach skin and a petite figure. She wears a black woman trench coat with a purple cross pin.
A black tentacle without suckers is on her right shoulder, it's medium in size and ooze a dark aura. The tentacle has a mind of its own so you can make it like interacting with her.

ForestDweller

Alright, I kinda want one of the female characters in my novel to get an original artwork for her. Didn't have the money to commission anyone just yet so I'll take you up on the offer.

This is my current reference picture for her.

She's a plant-based mage with a staff as her chosen weapon. Normally has an aloof expression on her face.

As for siscon novels, yeah, I haven't read any.

This character I'm asking you to draw is a brocon though. Likes her little brother (the MC) to the point of teasing him with her panties.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'd be happy if you'd like to illustrate one of my chapters. If you make it really good, I'll toss you some money through Paypal. Then, you can have an official commission for your portfolio.

Just pick a chapter that isn't illustrated yet and give it a go!
Link is in my signature.

If you want to do Laura, Linda, or Tamara, let me know and I'll PM you some reference pictures.

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

I'll let you make one of my late arrival characters then. Since she starts appearing as a minor role in volume 3, there's not a whole lot of art (relatively) and I'll give you a little sister type to work on.

The name's Sana. Loli proportions with a bowl cut with princess bangs and some horizontal braids. Notable features would be the feather hairpin. And she tends to be quite fussy and panicky with crowds and such.

If you need a personality to help you visualize her better, she's a bit younger than the rest of the main cast and has a very shy and withdrawn personality, except to the protagonist, whom she sees as a protective elder brother. Also talks in quite a slow manner with the soft voice and the short sentences.

Some reference art(?) which are basically just my rough preliminary sketches.

20210503_062519.jpg
Would you mind if I use the art that you make in my Glossary and other sites I upload the story on, if ever? Credits will be given for the latter, of course.

Ruriha

I'm temporarily closing this thread until I get back from the previous requests one by one to avoid being overwhelmed.

I'll quote the requests once I start/finish working on it. Kindly wait for you turn :s_smile:

Her name is Microwave.

Anything you want to point out before I try to smoothen this out?
1620021938198.png
I did want a character drawn up. If you would be willing to then I would be very grateful. It's a female character around 5 ft and 9 in tall.

She's a muscular build that seems fairly toned and is wearing a red button up shirt with black pants, shoes, and dress coat. Though, her clothes are worn and a little disheveled. Her hair is just past shoulder length is put up in a crude ponytail and in a color right between blonde and hazel. The eyes are brown with a slight gold ring near the pupils. She gives of a more relaxed yet determined facial features that are similar to that of an older woman who has avoided wrinkles. On her hip she carries a broadsword with a purple tint to the blade.
Is the expression somewhat like this?
1620022016813.png

Last edited:

Ruriha

Bigger tits. Other than that, you're pretty spot on.
Crap, I got impatient and finalized it xD Sorry, but I'm too lazy to fix it now
A small girl name Tia that's about 130cm tall, brown bob hair cut and soulless purple eye with big iris. Peach skin and a petite figure. She wears a black woman trench coat with a purple cross pin.
A black tentacle without suckers is on her right shoulder, it's medium in size and ooze a dark aura. The tentacle has a mind of its own so you can make it like interacting with her.
I'll work on yours next

Ruriha

Anything you want to change before I smoothen it out?
1620044134978.png
Alright, I kinda want one of the female characters in my novel to get an original artwork for her. Didn't have the money to commission anyone just yet so I'll take you up on the offer.

This is my current reference picture for her.

She's a plant-based mage with a staff as her chosen weapon. Normally has an aloof expression on her face.

As for siscon novels, yeah, I haven't read any.

This character I'm asking you to draw is a brocon though. Likes her little brother (the MC) to the point of teasing him with her panties.
Hey, brocon is also right up my alley, it just depends whether or not the sister has a significant screentime or not.

Anyhow, by aloof - do you mean kind of like those kuuderes?
I'd be happy if you'd like to illustrate one of my chapters. If you make it really good, I'll toss you some money through Paypal. Then, you can have an official commission for your portfolio.

Just pick a chapter that isn't illustrated yet and give it a go!
Link is in my signature.

If you want to do Laura, Linda, or Tamara, let me know and I'll PM you some reference pictures.
No need to pay, otherwise I'd feel awkward. Is it okay tho if I draw yours for last?
I'll let you make one of my late arrival characters then. Since she starts appearing as a minor role in volume 3, there's not a whole lot of art (relatively) and I'll give you a little sister type to work on.

The name's Sana. Loli proportions with a bowl cut with princess bangs and some horizontal braids. Notable features would be the feather hairpin. And she tends to be quite fussy and panicky with crowds and such.

If you need a personality to help you visualize her better, she's a bit younger than the rest of the main cast and has a very shy and withdrawn personality, except to the protagonist, whom she sees as a protective elder brother. Also talks in quite a slow manner with the soft voice and the short sentences.

Some reference art(?) which are basically just my rough preliminary sketches.

Would you mind if I use the art that you make in my Glossary and other sites I upload the story on, if ever? Credits will be given for the latter, of course.
I'll work on yours in a while. And of course, you can do whatever you want with the sketch. It's yours after I give it to you.

ZesshiLavi

Anything you want to change before I smoothen it out?

Hey, brocon is also right up my alley, it just depends whether or not the sister has a significant screentime or not.

Anyhow, by aloof - do you mean kind of like those kuuderes?

No need to pay, otherwise I'd feel awkward. Is it okay tho if I draw yours for last?

I'll work on yours in a while. And of course, you can do whatever you want with the sketch. It's yours after I give it to you.
Well if you still can add stuff into it, could add a skull hairclip on the hair.
Everything else is perfect~

Ruriha

Not quite. She just rarely smiles except to her brother and family.
Ahh, gotcha. What kind of hairstyle do you want?
Well if you still can add stuff into it, could add a skull hairclip on the hair.
Everything else is perfect~
just got done, coloring is a bit crappy. Sorry about that. I'm still learning how to do it properly

ZesshiLavi

Ahh, gotcha. What kind of hairstyle do you want?

just got done, coloring is a bit crappy. Sorry about that. I'm still learning how to do it properly
This is amazing, can I get permission to use/edit this for cover? I will credit you too if you want~

Last edited: