Any Intriguing Dreams?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
They can be creepy, weird, funny, etc.. please do tell me. Authors might get inspiration...

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
This is an unusual dream of mine which I could barely remember but it had happened recently.

I was a detective which was solving on a mystery case of a dead girl as I've interacted with the sister, whose already grown up and as we both went inside the house, we were trapped and the spirit of the girl awaken and it turned to Silent Hill.

I began to solve the mystery as me and the girl tried to escape the monsters but i eventually sacrifice myself to save the woman and snap myself back to reality.

I awoke in the middle of the night and when I went back to sleep, I was at the same spot but the time goes on as I noticed that the girl was smiling at me and telling me to save his sister.

This actually turns scary as not only do I not die, but awake from my dream and the girl always told me that if I don't save her, I'll die.

Here's what I mean by scary.

In the dreams I have, I only dream of things and the names I was given, was not my real name. But in this dream, not only did she know of my name but also know everything about me.

I was then transported, right about the sister was about to get killed and manage to tackle the monster down and run away with the girl.

We also discover that not only was I viewing the sisters past but also my own as she and I grew close and thinking that sacrificing myself was worth to save her.

Now, before at the end of the silent hill, we both split up and the girl shows up again, telling me that if I die again, I never respawn and even die in RL which I kinda laugh and understood what she meant.

It was because while I don't in fact die, my mental state was getting low and my spirit is kinda dying that connecting to this girl and me is lowering my lifespan in RL.

I just smile at the girl without worrying for my life and just told her that don't tell this to her sister.

In the end, we kinda escape and as we were about to exit the world, Bad guy shows up and grabs hold off the sister. She tried to defend yet the guy was too strong and I had to tackle him as we fell to our deaths as the sister cried out while I manage to say good luck before being plunge myself into the abyss.

As I slowly felt dying, the eldich god appears and begans to speak ancient words, ready to possess me but throughmy will to break off, I manage to snap myself awake to see my bros where struggling to save me from strangling myself.

Kinda boring dream I have actually.

D

Deleted member 45782

If they are and they are worth sharing, then I place some of those in stories. The Burning is a short scene/story from a dream I had; I place that in my short stories collection. Though there's not much in there atm. Some other dreams are great for novel ideas.

Last edited by a moderator: