Suggestion for story title.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan had a dream and is writing a smut about a girl who answered an ad for 'a female slave maid' and ends up working for a cosmic horror in human form. It details how she serves him and his friends, innocently at first, but going increasingly more kinky. Then her little sister joined in when she lost her job and they perform incestuous lesbian shows for his friends. Throughout the years, they serve seemingly innocent tasks such as delivering mails, cleaning the cellar, licking the cup clean and taking vacations in the name of work. Little did they know that all they did would lead to the awakening of dead primordial gods who would want nothing more than to rob humans of their free will.

Ai-chan would probably include their mom too, not really sure at this point, but the little sister is part of the dream, so she has to be in the story. The story is set in the modern world, circa 2012.

Tag: Smut, Gore, Incest, Lesbian, Maid, Magic, Smut, Smut, Smut.

Ai-chan is not planning on posting it on Scribblehub, Ai-chan doesn't know if it fits the terms of use. Probably would post it on storiesonline or self-publish on Amazon, who knows. Right now, the file is titled In Service Of Evil, but Ai-chan wants to know your opinion on what would be the best title in your opinion. What title do you think would be best?

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Blood X Service.... Wait, there's no vampire?
No, there's none. Vampires are so overused these days that Ai-chan wants to exclude them completely. There will be witches and secret societies interfering with their tasks, though.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
1) Classic style:
~I became a a kinky slave maid but ended up summoning an eldritch god instead? ~ My and my sister's incestuous lesbian adventures in the abyss ~
2) Serious style:
In the dungeon of stars
3) Cryptic style:
Decay of the cup
4) one fits all style:
The invisible dragon

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
A slave's servitude to a dead god...

Or

If you want something more modern...

You can go with I became a full time slave who accidentally summoned a primordial god back to life?!