Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
What kind of stuff?
:blob_frown:
Isn't it just pushing some buttons at the most?

X
It's a thinking game, he has to make sure he isn't forgetting anything before he makes a decision.
What Cat said, those tabletop games require thinking, so they can take some time~

It's just... A bit frustrating to play slower games when you're used to fast games. There isn't anything inherently wrong with playing slowly though... Or actually, it's better to play slowly since it means you can think more and make better moves, but... Well, I'm too used to playing fast, so it's hard to me to handle slow games... >.>

Like, I used to play chess in the 20min break we had at school, so the matches had to last at most 20min, or we wouldn't be able to finish them... And ideally we preferred to try playing at least 2 matches, so the ideal duration was that the matches lasted less than 10min.

It's a bit hard to deal with 1h games when you're used to 10min matches! xD

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
On a random side note, I have been trying (only a very small bit) to convince my boyfriend to play chess with me. I even said I would be willing to play blindfolded to put a handicap on myself (I love playing blindfolded for the record, but your brain kinda starts melting after the 15th move or so), but he doesn't seem to be very interested... T.T

Oi means hi in Portuguese btw, so... Hi hi, I'm Alice! ^^)/

He didn't indeed~ *giggles*

Nooooo, come back! >.<

I'm kinda busy today, so it's a bit hard, but I should be free tomorrow! ^^)/

Dunno what OGS is, but I can google it and make an account~

... There is also a chance OGS is the same site I used to play Go with Way, so maybe I already have an account... Dunno~
I usually play correspondence so we don’t have to be online at the same time, but we can play live if you want!!

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
What Cat said, those tabletop games require thinking, so they can take some time~

It's just... A bit frustrating to play slower games when you're used to fast games. There isn't anything inherently wrong with playing slowly though... Or actually, it's better to play slowly since it means you can think more and make better moves, but... Well, I'm too used to playing fast, so it's hard to me to handle slow games... >.>

Like, I used to play chess in the 20min break we had at school, so the matches had to last at most 20min, or we wouldn't be able to finish them... And ideally we preferred to try playing at least 2 matches, so the ideal duration was that the matches lasted less than 10min.

It's a bit hard to deal with 1h games when you're used to 10min matches! xD
In other words, you like going hard and fast so the climax comes sooner rather than later.
Whereas Way goes slow and takes his time getting into it before finishing?

Did I get that right?

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
It’s just playing one move and then forgetting about it for a day? XD or is that horrible?
Yeah, that's horrible! xD

I'd probably keep remembering the game the whole day and check multiple times to see if you moved... >.>
In other words, you like going hard and fast so the climax comes sooner rather than later.
Whereas Way goes slow and takes his time getting into it before finishing?

Did I get that right?

X
Ah, Nah, good old Nah being Nah~ *pat pat pat*

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I'm now scared to ask what did I miss... :sweating_profusely:
You missed Ume turning to necromancy, the Getendmark fleet in the group rp being halved in one shot, a demon, an eldritch god, a stupid and rude old man with poor common sense, plant monsters, a stressed old man with a young female admirer, some skeletons, some bombs, and a flirty man on death's door being treated by a bird.
'-'

X

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
You missed Ume turning to necromancy, the Getendmark fleet in the group rp being halved in one shot, a demon, an eldritch god, a stupid and rude old man with poor common sense, plant monsters, a stressed old man with a young female admirer, some skeletons, some bombs, and a flirty man on death's door being treated by a bird.
'-'

X
I already apologized for the yew thing didn't I? What will it take for you to forgive me mistress nahrenne

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
'-'

X
:sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: