Found my old NUF blog

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
So i was looking for inspiration for a sex scene for an upcoming chapter of my neglected incest smut novel, and every one i found was kinda shitty. Not up to my usual standard, and pretty short excerpts too. Then i realized: I need to seek inspiration from the Greats, not these hacks.

And so, of course, i then recalled that i used to post a lot of sex scenes over on NUF (novelupdates forums)

Thats it, i thought! Who better to draw from than my own self? And then i also recalled that i even made a blog dedicated to writing sex scenes!

But when i looked over it, i realized most of the requests i got were yaoi, so that's what i mainly wrote. And that's the exact opposite of what i needed, but uh...i realized that I'm actually rather good at writing yaoi.

Who knows, maybe its useful for people who write yaoi? I dunno, i mainly just thought it was nostalgic i wanted to share. Ah, the good old days...

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
So i was looking for inspiration for a sex scene for an upcoming chapter of my neglected incest smut novel, and every one i found was kinda shitty. Not up to my usual standard, and pretty short excerpts too. Then i realized: I need to seek inspiration from the Greats, not these hacks.

And so, of course, i then recalled that i used to post a lot of sex scenes over on NUF (novelupdates forums)

Thats it, i thought! Who better to draw from than my own self? And then i also recalled that i even made a blog dedicated to writing sex scenes!

But when i looked over it, i realized most of the requests i got were yaoi, so that's what i mainly wrote. And that's the exact opposite of what i needed, but uh...i realized that I'm actually rather good at writing yaoi.

Who knows, maybe its useful for people who write yaoi? I dunno, i mainly just thought it was nostalgic i wanted to share. Ah, the good old days...
|.o)
There's currently a BL short story anthology event happening, if you're interested.
Of course, there are some rules you'll need to follow but it could prove fun for you.
(^-^)

Or not.
Here's the link to it:

Btw, there was a group PM you made as a spin-off of that blog, if I recall.
'-'
I'm sure there was some het stuff in that.

X

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
... so the yaoi trend has long been up...

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Update yan dating system ಠ_ಠ
Alright fine. I was gonna focus on that after MSTV Alternate gets done with its first volume but fuck it I dont know how long that would take now that I did the rewrite