Am I strange?

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
I've just have given up on trying to gues
To follow up on these, I like to think of everyone you don't know on the internet as a singular, schizophrenic entity that likes to pick fights with itself. So the proper descriptor for randos is plural 'they'.
When it comes to being online, defiantly guarding your IRL true name is really just a common sense safety measure.
Yeah, they kinda drilled this into us at my school. Even if there's theoretically no reason to be so guarded, share NOTHING. Or lie about everything.
enjoyment of a glorious guy butt on my screen.
Maybe because it usually is flat and not juicy enough, I guess..
Yeah, the developers for most games are aiming for a male audience. And nothing upsets that audience more than implying they're gay, so they make all of the best content for female characters.
Of course, then they have to use excuses like, "I just wanna see the sexy girl onscreen, rather than an ugly guy" to assure people they aren't trans. SO you really can't win, lol.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Yeah, the developers for most games are aiming for a male audience. And nothing upsets that audience more than implying they're gay, so they make all of the best content for female characters.
Of course, then they have to use excuses like, "I just wanna see the sexy girl onscreen, rather than an ugly guy" to assure people they aren't trans. SO you really can't win, lol.
But but my needs count too! I want juicy husbandos!!! Where is my eye candy!!!! :blob_teary:

Women lovers have everything!!! Wifus left and right! While we men loving peeps fall short!!!!

Though, I know that is how the game industry is. Sadly, we gals are the minority when it comes to catering. :C Especially in the optional outfits... Like do I have to look like a sex worker all the time? Or can I get some actual cool looking gear!

I want my husbandos and my big as sword with badass clothes! With the option of being a stripper on the weekend!

Pst developers cater to me!!! I am needy and will whale for it! :blob_aww:

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Err... no. You got the rule wrong. The rule is "there are no girls on the internet." There being no girls does not mean they are all guys. Especially if you include the unspoken 2nd half of that rule.

The rules of the internet are from the old 4-chan days. Back when 4-chan used to actually be the key culture center of the internet.

They were an honery bunch, so they liked to dispense real valuable wisdom in the absolute most inflammatory manner possible.

The full proper form of that rule is "There are no girls on the internet. Conversely, there are no guys on the internet either. We are all anonymous, that is all you need to know."

That said, I saw a rather interesting thing on true names in writing and magic systems. It brings up the concept of true names and our online identities. When it comes to being online, defiantly guarding your IRL true name is really just a common sense safety measure. This is why, on the internet, I will always be Jemini. I will never be known anywhere on the internet by my true name. I don't even use social media, ESPECIALLY Face Book, specifically because they demand real names.
Lol you have no idea what you are talking about. The 4chan rule is entirely based on the fact that women ruin the dynamics of male dominated social groups, but they could not on 4chan and most of the early internet because people were mostly anonymous. You are just flat out wrong.

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
I consider any person with an anime girl (or real girl) pfp a female, and the rest a male.

I’m definitely strange…
Then what am I?
Everyone on the internet is automatically a man.
The power of Cyber Gender-swap.
God be like...

650B8A7B-25DD-4116-8D8B-0C22934B5680.jpeg

Last edited:

Derin_Edala

I consider you all to be genderless blobs in the void.

But in my experience, people with anime girl pfps are much more likely to be male.

Aoibh

Mademoiselle

But in my experience, people with anime girl pfps are much more likely to be male.
But what if you drew the anime girl in your pfp?

MaiStarberries

What if your pfp is your D&D character, who is a guy but looks very feminine because of your art style?

Hypothetically speaking.

TheUnsaid

I always play as female character in video games cuz it better to watch a sexy girl do things than to see a muscular man do it
My experience as a guy is too important.

For instance, in P3P if you choose the female character option, the guys in the game all attempt to romance you, and the girls are all generally friendly from the get go while being conscious of your male friends.

It's offputting. It's so far apart from my experience as a guy that the roleplaying element actually takes me out of the experience.
__
Most games do not care about the gender you choose though. Your main character is literally treated the exact same whether you're male or female which I also don't like. If you're going to have the option at least give the girls a character that their roleplaying experience fits.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive

Well, if your experience is trying to flirt with them, then that's the obvious result.
But what if you drew the anime girl in your pfp?
:sweating_profusely:
What if your pfp is your D&D character, who is a guy but looks very feminine because of your art style?

Hypothetically speaking.
There's nothing manlier than guys wearing makeup.
For instance, in P3P if you choose the female character option, the guys in the game all attempt to romance you, and the girls are all generally friendly from the get go while being conscious of your male friends.
That sounds amazing, if slightly misguided. P3P is Persona something? That was the only result google gave me, but the Persona series never really interested me.