Aight, I need some full Girl names that scream "I'll step on you", Pure dominance, and the "Ara Ara~".

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
So, I finally come back to SH after a long and stressful month, I try to write my novel's 22nd chapter, and then I realized something... This is when the big baddie arrives, but what's her name again?

Yes, there's the main antagonist, I have lined up her powers, her lore, her backstory, her motives, etc. etc. etc. BUT, I don't have a name for her. As you may know (if you've read my novel), my naming sense sucks ass, and I need some people to suggest which full name has the vibes: "I'll step on you", Pure dominance, and the "Ara Ara~". Yes this is all mandatory It's not because I want a cute, kind and beautiful girl to have this kind of personality and aura to marry me haha of course not

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
So, I finally come back to SH after a long and stressful month, I try to write my novel's 22nd chapter, and then I realized something... This is when the big baddie arrives, but what's her name again?

Yes, there's the main antagonist, I have lined up her powers, her lore, her backstory, her motives, etc. etc. etc. BUT, I don't have a name for her. As you may know (if you've read my novel), my naming sense sucks ass, and I need some people to suggest which full name has the vibes: "I'll step on you", Pure dominance, and the "Ara Ara~". Yes this is all mandatory It's not because I want a cute, kind and beautiful girl to have this kind of personality and aura to marry me haha of course not
Seras Victoria. Just dont make her blonde. Or a vampire. Or have a sexy master with hair like ink and eyes that shine like rubies in the evening sun.

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
What language are we dealing with? :blob_blank: Is it any or Japanese naming senses which I know 0 about?
Any language, so long as they fit the criteria

Sylphias Megumi.
Bruvs I'm changing my name to Sylverius

Seras Victoria. Just dont make her blonde. Or a vampire. Or have a sexy master with hair like ink and eyes that shine like rubies in the evening sun.
Oh don't worry, she's no vampire, she's a somewhat human being

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Uh... I guess I will try.~

-Silvia
-Violet
-Bellatrix
-Hera
-Freya
-Indra
-Nimerah
-Sigrid
-Treasa
-Valencia
-Velda
-Reika

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Bruvs I'm changing my name to Sylverius
then all the more reason to use the name.

or take a leaf from my book. I have a character who's a bit of a cunt to the main character. she's not a full blown cunt, but still a bit on a cunt. her name is Kunt. if you want, you can name you character Bisch.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
then all the more reason to use the name.

or take a leaf from my book. I have a character who's a bit of a cunt to the main character. she's not a full blown cunt, but still a bit on a cunt. her name is Kunt. if you want, you can name you character Bisch.
Lol is your MC's name Richard?

MangoNekros

Debra. :|

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Marie....Antoinette is not needed just Marie is enough. Everytime I hear a Marie it is an auto shit-listed character. Everytime I hear an Liz/ELizabeth it is an auto saint-class.

Well if you want something else more tame then Cecilia. Another character that my only impression upon hearing the name is just plain disdain.

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

Megumi does give that vibe if you want Japanese anime names.

Rei/Reika could work too. Shizuka? Yuki? Yayoi? Sae/Saeko seem tame, but you can try?

For surnames, I dunno. Something that ends with an -a would work. I don't have a good naming sense either but I tried.