Lost and Missing!!

Superboii

CrusadeAgainstFurries. The Author of mob without system in naruto world has been missing for months.

I humbly ask the administrator of scribble hub to look for my boiii!!!!

Thank you, farewell.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Life happens.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
it happens, buddy. people come in, engage with the community, then take off to never be seen again. you gotta expect it at this point. happened with Yorda, happened with weakwithwords; sometimes people just go on with their life. just gotta learn to appreciate the times you had with them before they're gone.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
it happens, buddy. people come in, engage with the community, then take off to never be seen again. you gotta expect it at this point. happened with Yorda, happened with weakwithwords; sometimes people just go on with their life. just gotta learn to appreciate the times you had with them before they're gone.
You're supposed to shitpost, not hitting me with the feelz.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Yorda got pulled in by the dark side :blob_evil: