One day yo wake up only to find that the world is your nemesis. What do you do?

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
In a dream you hear the heavens denounce you. You wake up from a nap to thunder. Water is leaking through your roof. You look out your window only to see that a tornado is about to touch down.
What do you do? What happens next?

D

Deleted member 45782

Survive in the forest. Be one of those who decided to leave the city and head to forest and build a small house surrounded by nothing but nature, woods, and lake.

Renaxan

Enthusiastic about a lot of things.
Rational answer would be try to survive as long as I can. Going out from populace place, then going to place where is less people exist out there.

But eh... I rather take my very little time to apologize to everyone I love as much as I can. My chance of survive wouldn't really big anyway. I just random mob in this world, not the main character.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I grab my baby, yell at my husband, and we both dash out to the car.

Akivien

Rational answer would be try to survive as long as I can. Going out from populace place, then going to place where is less people exist out there.

But eh... I rather take my very little time to apologize to everyone I love as much as I can. My chance of survive wouldn't really big anyway. I just random mob in this world, not the main character.
Thats what a mc would say

Enjoy the fine view with a fine wine~
There are m-minors here!!!!

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Go back to sleep. If the world insists on waking me up again, I won't mind being the 9th apocalypse.

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
Sit on my porch in my old rocking chair dressed in a wingsuit and patiently wait for it to come.

Always wondered what it was like to fly in a tornado

Aoi_Sora

Finally! A perfect scenario for a degenerate like me!
Steve, get to the basement... we're hunting... lolis.

Vnator

I call an edgy 17 year old Japanese student to come beat it up for me while he complains all the way.

N0xiety

Travel through the most populated locations on Earth to cause as much collateral damage as possible, leaving a trail of devastation in my wake, before i inevitably succumb to some Manhattan sized meteor falling on my head as Heaven's inescapable last resort to end my existence. I would hopefully be in Los Angeles when that happens(I mean come on, if i'm gonna be going out with a huge bang i'm taking LA with me lol). Sipping wine at the beach as i watch the gigantic burning rock come down blotting out the sky as people scream and run around like headless chickens all around me. Mhm, a nice way to end my journey of collateral destruction. Fun times!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts