How do you decide a name of a Chapter?

MangoNekros

I have no idea. Just... give it something fitting for the scenario. If you feel lazy though just slap a "Chapter 1" or if you're feeling rather devilish you could use Roman Numerals.

FeverDream

Usually when I'm giving the last edit before I publish it, I name it. I just try to pick something that can say what's the chapter is about, or sometimes things that can have a double meaning with things that happened during the chapter.

So far I've got names like "The Safest Path" and "Raining Goblins".

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I usually just pick one or two words that stand out for whatever reason. There's no system to it.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
I generally try to match it to SOMETHING that happens in the chapter. Not that I always come up with good ones that way. Occasionally I get good ones like "C-4 Explosive Power" for a chapter involving my Character that uses Monster Creation making Bombs like from Final Fantasy. Not to mention I was already numbering my chapters C-1, C-2 and so on aside from naming them.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I am having a hard time deciding on a particular chapter name.
I usually break scenes into multiple chapters, kinda dragging the plot a bit.
Naming chapters take a chunk of my time deciding what exactly should I name it.

So how do you decide on a name for the particular chapter?
Is there any site where we can paste our chapter and then let the site generate chapter names based on AI? or something similar?

Share some of your tricks and tips, please.
As of lately, I title the chapters based around important scenes, or snippets of interesting stuff said by the characters

1. Wherein the Author Sups on Honeydew
Numbers work great.
When I do want a name, I either make a pun related to the plot or reference some not entirely irrelevant poem.

xluferx

Simple, number 1, number 2 , number 3 and so on