Time runs out, as you are falling from the top of a tree. You see that your about to crash onto pavement. As you land truck-kun swerves and misses you

Crawl onto the road so another truck can hit me. If no truck is willing to hit me than I will call an ambulance, if it has not already been called.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Isekai myself with a shotgun. Livestreamed on facebook of course.

Underload

Get up. Thank god for saving me. Find that one girl I haven't met yet. Get better at my job. Earn more. Have kids. Become a hero in the coming war. Become a national hero, a legend. Write a best seller about my time as a private who stopped the war. Protect my neighbor from assassination. Learn that she's an alien. Join the secret society. Become a double agent. Lead Earth into the stars. Become an immortal.

Finally, wake up from the dream, receive the hospital bills and die of a heart attack.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Get up. Thank god for saving me. Find that one girl I haven't met yet. Get better at my job. Earn more. Have kids. Become a hero in the coming war. Become a national hero, a legend. Write a best seller about my time as a private who stopped the war. Protect my neighbor from assassination. Learn that she's an alien. Join the secret society. Become a double agent. Lead Earth into the stars. Become an immortal.

Finally, wake up from the dream, receive the hospital bills and die of a heart attack.
You can always just skip the bill.

FoxxieFox

Apprentice Wizard
Use my abyssal tentacles to draw my projection back to my main mass and then promptly nap for the next couple millennia.