Which do you chose, and why?

Which do you chose?

• Total voters

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Was writing some choices for MC of my story, but thought it would also make a good/interesting poll. Though, there is quite a bit.
The Mana bloodline, also called the Illusion bloodline, allows those who have it to condense the Mana around them into visible objects and illusions. Apparently, at high levels, those who have it can easily create arrays and spells with the condensed Mana, as if they were breathing.

The Qi bloodline, also known as the Martial bloodline, allows one to infuse their Qi into different objects, which they then could control remotely. There are various applications of this bloodline, from exploding enemies, to mind control. One of the applications allows holders of this bloodline to be able to infuse themselves and their cores past the energy limit of humans. This allows them to go hand to hand with magical and monstrous beasts.

The elemental bloodlines allow their holders to control the element of their choice in a limited area around them. Each element, metal, water, fire, earth, lightning, wood, and the non-attributed element, had different starting effects. But, since all matter is made of different mixes of the elements, the bloodlines all result in some sort of manipulation of matter.

The metal bloodline, also known as the Craftsman’s bloodline, allows one to shape, purify, alloy, and to move any metal with thoughts to some extent. I.E. controlling a flying sword, or turning copper and tin to brass, turning a spoon to a knife.

The Water bloodline, also known as the Changing bloodline, allows one to manipulate the shapes and phases of objects and themselves. I.E. turning a ball into a disk, or turning a solid into a liquid.

The Fire bloodline, also known as the Thermal bloodline, allows its holder to control the temperature of an object(s) that they can see, hear, or touch. I.E. freezing water, or creating fire.

The Earth bloodline, also known as the Stone bloodline, allows one to move, shape, strengthen, and/or weaken anything they touch, and at high levels, the ability to turn any liquid they touch into a solid.

The Lightning bloodline, also known as the Charge bloodline, allows one to control the electric and magnetic charge of an area or object, as well as manipulating electric currents. I.E. turning a house into a magnet, or shooting electricity from their hands.

The Wood bloodline, also known as the Living bloodline, allows one to turn themselves and others into other living things, as well as having the ability to manipulate the actions and genetics of living beings. I.E. turning a human into a bat, or turning a vine into a whip, giving people four arms, etc.

The Non-attributed Elemental bloodline, also known as the Psychic bloodline, allows one to change the velocity of things the holder can see, smell, taste, hear, touch, or perceive. As well as predicting the near future to some extent.

The Aether bloodline, also known as the Alchemist bloodline, allows one to transmute energies to other energies by turning them to Aether then turning them to their respective new energies. This bloodline can to some degree mimic the other bloodlines with various levels of loss. It can also transmute matter, spells, runes, and basically anything , assuming the owner understands the process well enough to make the changes feasible. Since everything is formed by differing amounts of Aether the holder can do many things. The conversion ratios for Aether to the energies are:
Key: 1mu is equivalent to 100 Joules.

1mu of Aether =.95mu of Metal element =.93mu of Water element =.90mu of Fire element =.87mu of Earth element =.85mu of Lightning element =.83mu of Wood element =.80mu of Non-Attributed element =.75mu of Mana =.66mu of Qi
1 mu is equivalent to 100 Joules.

Realms:

1. Condensation: 0-12mu
  2. Foundation: 13-120mu
  3. Core Formation: 121-1,200,000mu
  4. Solid core: 1,200,001- 20,000,000mu
  5. Liquid core: 20,000,001-24,000,000,000mu
  6. Evaporated core: 24,000,000,001-36,000,000,000,000mu
I choose Non-Attributed, because I don’t want to stand up and/or move to get things from across the room…

BlackKnightX

Lightning Bloodline, obviously. Imagine you practicing it to the perfection level, maybe you can even control the magnetic field of the planet. doesn’t that sound extremely OP? 😆

Although, The Non-attributed Elemental bloodline sounds nice too, but I still have to go with Lightning Bloodline.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Was writing some choices for MC of my story, but thought it would also make a good/interesting poll. Though, there is quite a bit.
The Mana bloodline, also called the Illusion bloodline, allows those who have it to condense the Mana around them into visible objects and illusions. Apparently, at high levels, those who have it can easily create arrays and spells with the condensed Mana, as if they were breathing.

The Qi bloodline, also known as the Martial bloodline, allows one to infuse their Qi into different objects, which they then could control remotely. There are various applications of this bloodline, from exploding enemies, to mind control. One of the applications allows holders of this bloodline to be able to infuse themselves and their cores past the energy limit of humans. This allows them to go hand to hand with magical and monstrous beasts.

The elemental bloodlines allow their holders to control the element of their choice in a limited area around them. Each element, metal, water, fire, earth, lightning, wood, and the non-attributed element, had different starting effects. But, since all matter is made of different mixes of the elements, the bloodlines all result in some sort of manipulation of matter.

The metal bloodline, also known as the Craftsman’s bloodline, allows one to shape, purify, alloy, and to move any metal with thoughts to some extent. I.E. controlling a flying sword, or turning copper and tin to brass, turning a spoon to a knife.

The Water bloodline, also known as the Changing bloodline, allows one to manipulate the shapes and phases of objects and themselves. I.E. turning a ball into a disk, or turning a solid into a liquid.

The Fire bloodline, also known as the Thermal bloodline, allows its holder to control the temperature of an object(s) that they can see, hear, or touch. I.E. freezing water, or creating fire.

The Earth bloodline, also known as the Stone bloodline, allows one to move, shape, strengthen, and/or weaken anything they touch, and at high levels, the ability to turn any liquid they touch into a solid.

The Lightning bloodline, also known as the Charge bloodline, allows one to control the electric and magnetic charge of an area or object, as well as manipulating electric currents. I.E. turning a house into a magnet, or shooting electricity from their hands.

The Wood bloodline, also known as the Living bloodline, allows one to turn themselves and others into other living things, as well as having the ability to manipulate the actions and genetics of living beings. I.E. turning a human into a bat, or turning a vine into a whip, giving people four arms, etc.

The Non-attributed Elemental bloodline, also known as the Psychic bloodline, allows one to change the velocity of things the holder can see, smell, taste, hear, touch, or perceive. As well as predicting the near future to some extent.

The Aether bloodline, also known as the Alchemist bloodline, allows one to transmute energies to other energies by turning them to Aether then turning them to their respective new energies. This bloodline can to some degree mimic the other bloodlines with various levels of loss. It can also transmute matter, spells, runes, and basically anything , assuming the owner understands the process well enough to make the changes feasible. Since everything is formed by differing amounts of Aether the holder can do many things. The conversion ratios for Aether to the energies are:
Key: 1mu is equivalent to 100 Joules.

1mu of Aether =.95mu of Metal element =.93mu of Water element =.90mu of Fire element =.87mu of Earth element =.85mu of Lightning element =.83mu of Wood element =.80mu of Non-Attributed element =.75mu of Mana =.66mu of Qi
1 mu is equivalent to 100 Joules.

Realms:

1. Condensation: 0-12mu
  2. Foundation: 13-120mu
  3. Core Formation: 121-1,200,000mu
  4. Solid core: 1,200,001- 20,000,000mu
  5. Liquid core: 20,000,001-24,000,000,000mu
  6. Evaporated core: 24,000,000,001-36,000,000,000,000mu
I choose Non-Attributed, because I don’t want to stand up and/or move to get things from across the room…
I choose the Hashirama Cells.
Lightning wins. You can’t beat an attack that travels at the speed of light.
Uncle Iroh says you a lying thot

ElijahRyne

Lightning wins. You can’t beat an attack that travels at the speed of light.
If the attack has mass it cannot travel at that speed, but if you are using photons or any other massless particle to attack it would work!

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
...you have already chosen the Ditto Bloodline for MC, why ask the audience?

Also, there are overlaps in the utility of BLs like metal and martial in controlling weapons as well as water, martial and fire in exploding people.

If I must choose, I will pick Wood for its life manipulation, cuz my MC has that and oftentimes act like a vampire to drain the lifeforce out of people just for lulz.

The next I would pick is Martial then because the Seed Burst is either helpful in killing people or escaping. If Metal can improve defense, I might have picked that one as well.

ElijahRyne

...you have already chosen the Ditto Bloodline for MC, why ask the audience?

Also, there are overlaps in the utility of BLs like metal and martial in controlling weapons as well as water, martial and fire in exploding people.

If I must choose, I will pick Wood for its life manipulation, cuz my MC has that and oftentimes act like a vampire to drain the lifeforce out of people just for lulz.

The next I would pick is Martial then because the Seed Burst is either helpful in killing people or escaping. If Metal can improve defense, I might have picked that one as well.
Great choices! Also, how did you know I chose the Mana Bloodline? Anyways the overlap is because elemental abilities are all put under the same category. Although I do admit it ain’t perfect…

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
If the attack has mass it cannot travel at that speed, but if you are using photons or any other massless particle to attack it would work!
exactly. Lightning is plasma, its not light. The light we see are the photons, not the plasma. So while humans probably still wouldn't be able to react to the attack, its not as fast as light at all. We'd probably see the light of lightning faster than the plasma actually reaches the earth, actually.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Where my wood bloodline chads at

Screenshot_20210926_125927.jpg

ElijahRyne

What would be the difference between mana and aether?
The simple answer, the mana bloodline makes illusions and condenses mana and aether can transmute energy and mimic other bloodlines for a cost.
Long answer, aether is ever present, and all things are made from it. Including the soul, the elements, mana, qi, etc. Mana is created by a soul interacting with aether, or the elements and aether. Etc.etc.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Lightning, Aether, Fire, or Water. just for fucking with people's bodies