Recommendations Multi-person romance with actual romance

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
A lot of “harems” go ‘find a girl, help her out, ‘romance’ her into harem, and move on to promptly forget about her.’
What I’m asking for is a romance that ACTIVELY involves all persons within the relationship, with a minimum of 3 people.
*Edit 1*: Let me rephrase that. All persons need to be active in the relationship with the ‘main/shared lover’, but those that are sharing the lover (members of the harem/reverse harem for example) do not need to be romantically or sexually involved with one another.
What I want is for the ‘main/shared lover’ to actively be with all their partners; dates, adventures, drama? too, sure.
In essence, I want to see someone who doesn’t treat them like one night stands, but actual relationships that they want to grow.

Other notes:
-No BL or Netorare/Netorase.
-GL is fine, and so are harems/reverse harems.
-Avoid Netori if possible?
-Aim for fluffy, but ecchi or even smut is fine.

Last edited:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Kanojo mo Kanojo (manga and anime only though)

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
A lot of “harems” go ‘find a girl, help her out, ‘romance’ her into harem, and move on to promptly forget about her.’
What I’m asking for is a romance that ACTIVELY involves all persons within the relationship, with a minimum of 3 people.

Other notes:
Mind if I ask why you can read GL and BL? :blob_hmm_two:

ForestDweller

Other notes:

My story is heading that way. Not yet though since there's only one girl so far.

Echimera

Poly relationships are hart to get right, and as you described even the harem setup centered around one main character can get written badly.
Of the harem variety, Arifureta somehow manages to keep all partners in the spotlight, though none of the girls move from close friends and love rivals into romantic territory if I remember correctly.

Scribble Hub has some stories that might be of interest, both with a more common harem setup and more interconnected polycules (mainly GL from my side):
Reborn as a Basic Barista
Eskame’s Grand Adventure (should head that way, I've not read it yet)
Goddess of Ice; Reborn as Naruto’s twin sister (Naruo fanfic)
Isekai’d Shoggoth
Superhuman Princess (poly elements take their time)
The Raptor of Life (Marvel fanfic, the poly elements take their time)
I Got Reincarnated As My Own Long Lost Sister But I’m Actually Ok With This? (or more precise the sequels)
Trolls and Tribulations (though really only at the end, but it's hilarious to read)
Natasha the Halve (Futa MC)
Ero Dungeon Online (despite heavy amounts of smut and degeneracy it's surprisingly wholesome)
In another world as my waifu #1: Brave New World and the Fallen Prince(ss)
The Hidden World

Most of these have a ton of other stuff besides the romance, so it takes time for the relationships to build up.

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
Mind if I ask why you can read GL and BL? :blob_hmm_two:
I can read GL, not BL. I specifically said no BL or Netorare/Netorase
My story is heading that way. Not yet though since there's only one girl so far.
I’ll check it out, thank you
Kanojo mo Kanojo (manga and anime only though)
Thank you
Poly relationships are hart to get right, and as you described even the harem setup centered around one main character can get written badly.
Of the harem variety, Arifureta somehow manages to keep all partners in the spotlight, though none of the girls move from close friends and love rivals into romantic territory if I remember correctly.

Scribble Hub has some stories that might be of interest, both with a more common harem setup and more interconnected polycules (mainly GL from my side):
Reborn as a Basic Barista
Eskame’s Grand Adventure (should head that way, I've not read it yet)
Goddess of Ice; Reborn as Naruto’s twin sister (Naruo fanfic)
Isekai’d Shoggoth
Superhuman Princess (poly elements take their time)
The Raptor of Life (Marvel fanfic, the poly elements take their time)
I Got Reincarnated As My Own Long Lost Sister But I’m Actually Ok With This? (or more precise the sequels)
Trolls and Tribulations (though really only at the end, but it's hilarious to read)
Natasha the Halve (Futa MC)
Ero Dungeon Online (despite heavy amounts of smut and degeneracy it's surprisingly wholesome)
In another world as my waifu #1: Brave New World and the Fallen Prince(ss)
The Hidden World

Most of these have a ton of other stuff besides the romance, so it takes time for the relationships to build up.
Thank you, and I’ll edit the OP to clarify

KittraMcBriar

A few of my stories feature polyamorous relationships (it’s what I default to, being polyam myself) but the main one that fits your requirements is Wicked Honey https://www.scribblehub.com/series/324699/wicked-honey/

It’s the story of a princess, the woman she tricked into marrying her, and one of their body guards. But also—magical food wars and mages whose powers revolve around the five senses :)
I haven’t gotten into a ton of the romance stuff yet but it’s starting to ramp up to it now.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Pick me! Pick me! Mine has 5 people, 7 or 8 if you count the side characters. Link in signature 😇
A few of my stories feature polyamorous relationships (it’s what I default to, being polyam myself) but the main one that fits your requirements is Wicked Honey https://www.scribblehub.com/series/324699/wicked-honey/

It’s the story of a princess, the woman she tricked into marrying her, and one of their body guards. But also—magical food wars and mages whose powers revolve around the five senses :)
I haven’t gotten into a ton of the romance stuff yet but it’s starting to ramp up to it now.
Gotta read this one when I find the time!

Echimera

I just realized I forgot two of my favorites:
Lets Explore and Enjoy
Department of Otherworldly Crime
Both move rather slowly, time wise, but with surprisingly much happening.

That's what happens when you skim through the reading list filtered for harem, you'll miss stories that have tags missing. There are probably more good ones in there, but it's gotten a bit long.
Plus I'd rather not suggest things on tags alone.