Ideas

I am just spitballing ideas, if you want to join in, it is fine by me.
An undead, climbing out of the earth, with no idea who he is or why he came back.
Two others pop out of the ground, a zombie dog and a woman who was recently buried.

His right face has been eaten away while the other side seems to be alive
His grave had jewels and fancy carvings into it, a few magic sealing circles surrounded his coffin.

Last edited:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Interesting idea I had for a story but can't decide to try it out because I don't want to write smut.

It's your first day learning magic at the college of arcane arts. Just like everyone else, you are given your wand. Strangely, the fates gave you a futa penis for a wand. You have been chosen to be the next enchanter and are required to knock up everyone in the school without exception in order to have the wand... removed. Seduce all and create a harem out of the whole university.

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
I'm sorry to hear that.
I’m sorry but I just read your pronouns and started laughing :blob_happy::blob_happy:
I have notes on like 6 different ideas for stories but this is my favorite so far:

I feel the eyes stare down at me as I lay on the floor. One of the judges says with a thick accent "Let's vote."

I stare up in shock as the world decide whether or not to spare my life.

As they press the buttons, ruling like gods on earth, I can't seem to breathe.

The world that I knew and loved, wanted me dead.

Soon the voting was done and the judges disappeared from the seats. The audience sat behind screens, watching me like a monkey in a zoo.

I tried gulping air into my lungs but the thought of every human being wanting me dead seemed to press down on me.

My eyes widened when I saw an axe above my head. Ah. I’ll be going out gulliotine style. How fitting.

I stared at the merciless people watching the public execution. I looked straight at the orb and said "It wasn't me."

And then the axe decended and my fate was sealed. (It's heavily inspired by recent events :blob_teehee:)

BlackKnightX

I am just spitballing ideas, if you want to join in, it is fine by me.
An undead, climbing out of the earth, with no idea who he is or why he came back.
Two others pop out of the ground, a zombie dog and a woman who was recently buried.

His right face has been eaten away while the other side seems to be alive
His grave had jewels and fancy carvings into it, a few magic sealing circles surrounded his coffin.
Interesting~ 🤔

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Well I just came up with this after watching a yt vid

Idea title: The dragon's revenge.

There was once a silver dragon who lived deep within the earth, guarding her bountiful treasure hoard.

Every so often, some adventurers attempted to challenge the dragon, but every time there was always a bard that tried to "slay" her!(and succeeded)

She was tired of that shit, so in the next challenge, she had a change of plans.

"God, I roll to seduce"

She polymorphed into a human form, and at that moment, she managed to seduce the adventurer party's warlock and paladin. Adding them to her "treasure hoard".

Feel free to take the idea, I have no plans to write this. Could make for some funny scenarios(bard vs dragon try to romance the entire party maybe?)

christinajacob_16

Not a bad idea bro. You can have an avalanche of new book ideas, fiction and non-fiction, cascading down around you, any day of the week, any moment of the day. So many ideas, in fact, that your most difficult task will be deciding on just one, or just a for tippmann a5 idea, to use in your next book.