Please add a feature where we can read the entire story in a single page

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
That would be wonderful for my tts program when I am working in the kitchen and have goop on my hands!
Also great for doing my nails!

chocomug

Everything on a single page might be a bit much with a novel that has a lot of word count, but something like an autoscroll option to the next chapter will be useful to the readers.

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake
I agree. I was gonna request it myself. It would be nice if it added it to the total views as the reader scrolled down from chapter the chapter, too.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan knows this is going to be a total pain in the ass for Tony to implement, but it is something that Ai-chan wants. So Ai-chan is gonna poke Tony by upvoting this.

If it's too much of a trouble for Tony to implement this, Ai-chan suggests that Tony simply make the story downloadable as a txt like what you can do in storiesonline. However, there is a possibility of copyright violation, so maybe make the feature disabled by default and if authors want to allow it, they can simply set it to be downloadable as txt.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
Oh, I don’t see it
It's in the reading list settings, not the profile settings.

You can set it separately per reading list.
Screenshot 2021-12-12 143929.png

Screenshot 2021-12-12 144028.png

LynaForge

Everything on a single page might be a bit much with a novel that has a lot of word count, but something like an autoscroll option to the next chapter will be useful to the readers.
ooow. I agree. (y) :blob_aww: