The Demon god is choosing a new demon lord and you were summoned, what sin would you choose?

What sin would you choose?

• 1. Pride

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • 2. Greed

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • 3. Gluttony

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • 4. Sloth

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters

Bristlecone

When you realize you're chained to a wall.

“I'll only explain it once, so don't get distracted“

An exact copy of yourself speaks to you... except for the lizard eyes...

“I am the demon god and I need someone to become my new demon lord, so I summoned seven human beings from your world and teleported each of them to the seven branches of this dungeon“

The place you are in right now seems to be some kind of cave.

“Your objective will be to reach the 100th floor of this dungeon and fight with your fellow humans there. Be sure to be ready before climbing to the final floor, that will be the only place where you can meet“

You can hear some strange squeaks approaching.

“Of course, each one of you will receive a blessing from the great me“

1. Pride. Selfish overlord. Grants eternal youth, stats will greatly increase with the number of enemies that surrender to you.
2. Greed. Undead overlord. Everything you kill becomes your undead servant, stats will increase the number of followers you have.
3. Gluttony. Hungry overlord. Grants indestructible fangs that can eat even magic, stats will increase with anything ingested (own magic doesn't count).
4. Sloth. Lethargy overlord. Doesn't need any water or food to survive, stats will increase slightly with every second of doing nothing (each floor will have a timer based on defeated monsters).
X5. Lust. Futanari overlord. Unlimited libido and high charisma, vastly increases stats with every sentient being who is sexually interacted with.
X6. Envy. Snatcher overlord. Can steal any skill from a dead being, the stats will increase the amount of skills gained.
X7. Wrath. Pain overlord. Immune to all elemental magic, stats will increase the amount of pain caused.

*On higher floors, stats increase faster.

“You are the fourth, so three of them are already chosen“

You can see spiders the size of cats coming your way.

“Choose quickly or I will have to summon another human to replace you. I will be looking forward to meet the new demon lord“

The chains disappear with the demon god.

Last edited:

Jemini

I choose VIII: mašḥīṯ. One of the Qliphoth, the origin of the 7 deadly sins. It means "the destroyer."

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I feel like I have seen these before.

Of course I have, humans just rehash shit.

If I have a glock with me, then I pick Greed.

Initially I wanted Lust to be one of those rapey xianxia MCs, but shit got taken... Also, doesn't Envy is OP cuz he can kill all other six for a combo platter? Gluttony is suckish cuz only stat bonus not skill steal.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Look me dead in the eye and tell me if you see any hint of motivation, and if you do call a therapist as you are definitely hallucinating. Anyways sloth is the best as you don't have to do anything and still get strong.

Ediav42

I would say I embody sloth the most out of all of them. Though the definition of “doing nothing” seems to be related to monster fighting so I wonder if it would count as nothing if I just lay down reading (a book or internet would be hard to find though)? Trying to clear the dungeon as fast as possible and then relax on the 99th floor (or even the 100th but that is a risk as it would be best if I make it there first and it also depend on if there are any monsters on the 100th. The other contenders basically have to rely on growth from external sources (they also need food and water) while I can grow anywhere and any when as long as I do nothing (monsters trying to kill me? Just need enough stats where it doesn’t effect me and I ignore it for a nap 😴). So knowing whether they can continue to grow on floor 100 (growth is quickest the higher the floor) or whether I can chill at 99 and just let them starve at 100 is important info that I would search for as I climb.
well sloth is final answer

AryaX

I don't think I would want to be a Futa, but Lust isn't available anyway so... I guess I'll take Greed...

Though, undead minions doing all the work, while I just stand back and do "nothing" ... sounds more like Sloth than Greed... :unsure:

--

About Pride and Eternal Youth... It is that Pride got Eternal Youth or they can give Eternal Youth to those who submit to them as incentive?

Bristlecone

Though, undead minions doing all the work, while I just stand back and do "nothing" ... sounds more like Sloth than Greed... :unsure:
Well, the one that will get stats boosts will be only you and that will mean that most of the undead will only be collectibles :blob_sir:.
About Pride and Eternal Youth... It is that Pride got Eternal Youth or they can give Eternal Youth to those who submit to them as incentive?
Only Pride gets eternal youth
Hm. None. What's the point of being a demon lord of a sin if you can't follow your passions?
The spiders will be happy to have a big meal :sneaky: