What would you do in this situation?

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
Hello, let me first tell you the context before the question.

We started with that you were in love with a girl, you were dying to be with her. After years of trying to do everything possible to make her notice you (SIMP) they have paid off and she starts talking to you. Luck smiles at you and they even start dating, dates are not cheap, but you make the effort to eat instant soups the rest of the month. You try to give your best to her because deep down you know that she could be stolen by someone else.

Then one day your greatest fear comes true, one day you see her with someone else, you ask her but she only answers that she is just a friend. "someone not to worry about". You do not trust her much but you do not want to go deeper for fear of angering her. So you decide to take the most important step, get the ring and declare yourself to her.

She rejects outright and tells you the truth, you weren't even real to her. Just someone fun to hang out with and dine out at restaurants. Days later you find out through rumors that she was even dating several guys at the same time, the same time you were with her. Those guys are even aware of each other's existence, she basically has her own men's harem and you were just someone to get money from.

/////////////Autism warning/////////////////////////

A war breaks out. your country against another. Things are going wrong. Everyone is being enlisted. You too, have to go to the battlefield. You managed to survive for quite some time thanks to your skill and all those hours playing warzone. You still end up dying in the last days of the war.

Then you wake up, you're still alive, you don't know why. Turns out you ended up in the body of a little orphan boy. But this is not an isekai, you are still on earth and you are close to your home. Somehow you manage to convince your mother that you are her son and she accepts you to continue living in the house. You are enormously happy to have a second chance, you even know that a neighbor is in love with you, so with past experiences you know what to do to avoid the same fate. Things are going well

Then one day, your Ex appears out of nowhere, at your door. She is pregnant and begins to tell your mother that the child is yours (clearly is not yours) and she is demanding money to support it, she says that before you went to battle you did it with her. Both you and your mother know that it is a lie, that what they are looking for is to swindle for money, but you also know that killing someone is illegal and the police could end up involved.

What would you do in that situation? preferably answers that are not violent, but some way of telling her to go and fuck herself.

RedHunter2296

DNA test.
Well, the child has not been born yet, so I think that this is not going to be done yet. That is precisely why she is annoying now, she knows she cannot pretend forever. She has to do the scam now.
Undo her with the codex
:blob_shock: Believe me that is the worst option. You have no idea what it takes to use it, really, it is easier to accept the child.

"This is the forum so I think there will be no problem telling what does that, but although you can make a wish, first you have to sacrifice lives, many, like almost exterminate the entire planet to be able to use it"

Damn, I was going to put the why in spoilers but if I do that, the text disappears.

Forget about it. I already saw what the problem is, it has a "]" wrong setting

Last edited:

SailusGebel

Well, the child has not been born yet, so I think that this is not going to be done yet. That is precisely why she is annoying now, she knows she cannot pretend forever. She has to do the scam now.
I don't know how DNA tests are done. That's why I can't disagree or agree with this. As for doing the scum, so what? Why should I give a fuck about what she wants or what she CAN do? Fucking go and do a DNA test. If the test doesn't match, no money for you. I know that you probably going to asspull something like: but she is harassing you and your mother! Well, record this harassment, hire a lawyer, and sue her. She wants money, which means she doesn't have enough to hire a lawyer herself. And what if you asspull that DNA test got rigged? Then you are not the brightest lad who wants a specific answer, an answer that would strengthen your own opinion, not an alternative.

RedHunter2296

I don't know how DNA tests are done. That's why I can't disagree or agree with this. As for doing the scum, so what? Why should I give a fuck about what she wants or what she CAN do? Fucking go and do a DNA test. If the test doesn't match, no money for you. I know that you probably going to asspull something like: but she is harassing you and your mother! Well, record this harassment, hire a lawyer, and sue her. She wants money, which means she doesn't have enough to hire a lawyer herself. And what if you asspull that DNA test got rigged? Then you are not the brightest lad who wants a specific answer, an answer that would strengthen your own opinion, not an alternative.
Well, that's a valid point. I will keep it in mind.

Although I was also thinking about something like, that your mother comes and calls you to the conversation and says: "Is she your mother? Is she a woman who used to be with your father?". Something like a way of telling her to think that she might not be the first to try that and to think that she is in trouble because the family will be more careful than the bitch thought.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger

:blob_shock: Believe me that is the worst option. You have no idea what it takes to use it, really, it is easier to accept the child.

This is the forum so I think there will be no problem telling what does that, but although you can make a wish, first you have to sacrifice lives, many, like almost exterminate the entire planet to be able to use it

Damn, I was going to put the why in spoilers but if I do that, the text disappears.

Forget about it. I already saw what the problem is, it has a "]" wrong setting
You need to add a title
. But this way you have discovered hidden text that can only be read while replying.

And I have molten villagers for a quarter of an emerald each, this is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

SailusGebel

Although I was also thinking about something like, that your mother comes and calls you to the conversation and says: "Is she your mother? Is she a woman who used to be with your father?". Something like a way of telling her to think that she might not be the first to try that and to think that she is in trouble because the family will be more careful than the bitch thought.
Can you paraphrase this? I didn't understand your point.

you can have a dna test during pregnancy.
and violence isn't the only choice. wait for her to fuck off and stalk her. she'd eventually try leeching off someone else, so rat her out and fuck up her plans. repeat until she can't sustain her lifestyle anymore, and ultimately sinks in huge debt.
Edit: also since the guy is a kid he could go to the cops and testify how she did some very naughty things to him.
She'd get locked up and her kid would be taken away from her.

Last edited:

LordJoyde

Close the door in her face, lol.

I mean, logically speaking, what else is there to even do?

Edit: if she came to you seeking help outright in honest trouble, then helping her is a question of your personal morality, but by your statements, she did not. Rather, she came up with an obvious lie and demanded to be serviced like the spoiled brat she is.

Truth be told, its better for the kid to die than to be born to a mother like that.

RedHunter2296

Can you paraphrase this? I didn't understand your point.
OK

Your mother knows what the Ex is planning so she prefers to try to scare her in a credible way.

She calls you because she knows you are going to help her. She calls you as if you were another child that you had with another woman (obviously the "bitch" don't know) and that it was abandoned by her.

She asks you if that "bitch" that is there is the mother you remember, the one who abandoned you. Obviously, it's a lie, but you answer that no, she is not the woman your father dated

In this way "Bitch" will realize that they have something worse if she did not know, that maybe she is not the first to try to scam the family. That your mother is now angry, and that she now knows perfectly well that she is lying.

It is more like psychological terror, seeing that you are screwed and now you have to see how to get out of a bad situation that you put yourself. I think

MR.DANTE

just ask for a paternity test and she is facked.
you can sue her for fraud but courts are stacked in favor of the woman in situation like those so its probabily a waste of time

Last edited:

RedHunter2296

you can have a dna test during pregnancy.
and violence isn't the only choice. wait for her to fuck off and stalk her. she'd eventually try leeching off someone else, so rat her out and fuck up her plans. repeat until she can't sustain her lifestyle anymore, and ultimately sinks in huge debt.
Edit: also since the guy is a kid he could go to the cops and testify how she did some very naughty things to him.
She'd get locked up and her kid would be taken away from her.

Well, I think it's clear that she's desperate for money at that point, but I think it would be fun to try to see how bad she is :blobspearpeek:.

Calling the police is directly Machiavellian, I like it :devilish:
Close the door in her face, lol.

I mean, logically speaking, what else is there to even do?

Edit: if she came to you seeking help outright in honest trouble, then helping her is a question of your personal morality, but by your statements, she did not. Rather, she came up with an obvious lie and demanded to be serviced like the spoiled brat she is.

Truth be told, its better for the kid to die than to be born to a mother like that.
Unfortunately, this is not very far from the real life. Well, the reincarnation thing obviously is, but I mean someone with a child you don't know appeared demanding money.

Without lying in my family that happened twice, to a cousin of mine and even an uncle. But they were both idiots and they went and listened to her because "poor little boy."

SailusGebel

OK

Your mother knows what the Ex is planning so she prefers to try to scare her in a credible way.

She calls you because she knows you are going to help her. She calls you as if you were another child that you had with another woman (obviously the "bitch" don't know) and that it was abandoned by her.

She asks you if that "bitch" that is there is the mother you remember, the one who abandoned you. Obviously, it's a lie, but you answer that no, she is not the woman your father dated

In this way "Bitch" will realize that they have something worse if she did not know, that maybe she is not the first to try to scam the family. That your mother is now angry, and that she now knows perfectly well that she is lying.

It is more like psychological terror, seeing that you are screwed and now you have to see how to get out of a bad situation that you put yourself. I think
Oh, well, this can work. But I get a feeling as if it's only part one of a two-part plan to shoo her away. People who do this kind of scam usually aren't afraid that their scam can be revealed. Heck, this "bitch" may be an entitled one, with her worldview completely messed up. The only way to fight them is with the law or something physical. You won't be able to talk this out or frighten her. Something along this lines, cause she got nothing to lose. She got a baby, she is entitled and proud, and she is in need of money. These three points already can make her deranged. This means words won't scare her, and even the police probably won't scare her. So what you wrote works, but it will only provide you a moment of respite instead of completely scaring her away. You need something more substantial. But it's my opinion and I can be wrong here.

LordJoyde

Well, I think it's clear that she's desperate for money at that point, but I think it would be fun to try to see how bad she is :blobspearpeek:.

Calling the police is directly Machiavellian, I like it :devilish:

Unfortunately, this is not very far from the real life. Well, the reincarnation thing obviously is, but I mean someone with a child you don't know appeared demanding money.

Without lying in my family that happened twice, to a cousin of mine and even an uncle. But they were both idiots and they went and listened to her because "poor little boy."
People might be incited to feel pity for the child, but allowing the mother to have her way just to save the kid... that's only going to accomplish one thing: giving her a way to further exploit the people around her, as well as taking out her frustrations on her future kid since, unlike you, they wouldn't be able to resist her.

No really, this sounds like the backstory of a serial killer or a suicidal person.

EDIT: IMO, its not your or anyone's responsibility to take care of a child that isn't yours, especially so when its not done by your personal choice.

Daitengu

The guy is literally in the body of a minor and the government thinks he's dead.

You can tell the chick the guy is dead. There's no such thing as child support from the dead, unless German law is different. Then tell her to fuck off or bring it to court. Where once the baby is born, get a paternity test. Cause courts are slow. Sure they'll have to compare to the mother, but not really an issue.

RedHunter2296

just ask for a paternity test and she is facked.
you can sue her for fraud but courts are stacked in favor of the woman in situation like those so its probabily a waste of time
Unfortunately true, although in theory the poor man is already dead, that only means that the family you had will stop seeing you with the same eyes, because they will think that she is the one who is right. And whether you were dead or alive. The world right now takes the fact of being a man that you are guilty until you prove innocence. And even so if you prove it to be that you were innocent your report will not recover. There will always be doubt in others.

Oh, well, this can work. But I get a feeling as if it's only part one of a two-part plan to shoo her away. People who do this kind of scam usually aren't afraid that their scam can be revealed. Heck, this "bitch" may be an entitled one, with her worldview completely messed up. The only way to fight them is with the law or something physical. You won't be able to talk this out or frighten her. Something along this lines, cause she got nothing to lose. She got a baby, she is entitled and proud, and she is in need of money. These three points already can make her deranged. This means words won't scare her, and even the police probably won't scare her. So what you wrote works, but it will only provide you a moment of respite instead of completely scaring her away. You need something more substantial. But it's my opinion and I can be wrong here.

Well this is precisely why I made this thread, to be able to see from other angles this problem can be addressed. Rather thank you for your time in answering.

People might be incited to feel pity for the child, but allowing the mother to have her way just to save the kid... that's only going to accomplish one thing: giving her a way to further exploit the people around her, as well as taking out her frustrations on her future kid since, unlike you, they wouldn't be able to resist her.

No really, this sounds like the backstory of a serial killer or a suicidal person.

EDIT: IMO, its not your or anyone's responsibility to take care of a child that isn't yours, especially so when its not done by your personal choice.
Well at least the story is interesting, that cannot be denied.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Autism warning wasn't needed. I could tell it was autistic from the second sentence.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
Hello, let me first tell you the context before the question.

We started with that you were in love with a girl, you were dying to be with her. After years of trying to do everything possible to make her notice you (SIMP) they have paid off and she starts talking to you. Luck smiles at you and they even start dating, dates are not cheap, but you make the effort to eat instant soups the rest of the month. You try to give your best to her because deep down you know that she could be stolen by someone else.

Then one day your greatest fear comes true, one day you see her with someone else, you ask her but she only answers that she is just a friend. "someone not to worry about". You do not trust her much but you do not want to go deeper for fear of angering her. So you decide to take the most important step, get the ring and declare yourself to her.

She rejects outright and tells you the truth, you weren't even real to her. Just someone fun to hang out with and dine out at restaurants. Days later you find out through rumors that she was even dating several guys at the same time, the same time you were with her. Those guys are even aware of each other's existence, she basically has her own men's harem and you were just someone to get money from.

/////////////Autism warning/////////////////////////

A war breaks out. your country against another. Things are going wrong. Everyone is being enlisted. You too, have to go to the battlefield. You managed to survive for quite some time thanks to your skill and all those hours playing warzone. You still end up dying in the last days of the war.

Then you wake up, you're still alive, you don't know why. Turns out you ended up in the body of a little orphan boy. But this is not an isekai, you are still on earth and you are close to your home. Somehow you manage to convince your mother that you are her son and she accepts you to continue living in the house. You are enormously happy to have a second chance, you even know that a neighbor is in love with you, so with past experiences you know what to do to avoid the same fate. Things are going well

Then one day, your Ex appears out of nowhere, at your door. She is pregnant and begins to tell your mother that the child is yours (clearly is not yours) and she is demanding money to support it, she says that before you went to battle you did it with her. Both you and your mother know that it is a lie, that what they are looking for is to swindle for money, but you also know that killing someone is illegal and the police could end up involved.

What would you do in that situation? preferably answers that are not violent, but some way of telling her to go and fuck herself.
My EX had gone a while without sleeping, due to stress. We were in the middle of a war, her love life is in shambles, her lovers either left her for another or died overseas, also her hormones are all fucked up due to said pregnancy. She quickly calmed down and apologized.

My mother is her late ‘best friends’ mother, and when she saw me she broke down. I guess I reminded her of my past self.

This body was 16 years old, extremely sickly, and perhaps I reminded her of my past self. In this age, people can go online to the militaries website and see a record of people who died.

I still loved my EX, and relised that we never told each other anything important about ourselves. When I figured out she was dating other people, instead of asking why, I began accusing her.

I never told her my insecurities, what I loved and hated, I never truly loved her….
I hated that, so I gained some courage, and decided to tell my mom and my EX everything.

I logged into a laptop while trying to calm my ex down. I opened the report of my death and told them the truth. Of course they would not believe me if I didn’t show them proof. I logged in to numerous government and civilian sites. They all had different passwords. I told them how I died, and resurrected then I asked mom if I could talk to my EX by myself.

“We never told each other the truth did we, I never truly trusted you, and I apologize. I know I hurt you when I treated you like my own ideal. I refused to open up about myself, and proceeded to accuse you of cheating. Truth is we were only dating in name. I never truly acted as a partner, and more like a jelous controlling abuser. I am sorry.
I also want to continue dating you, but this time without any of my previous mistakes.”

“I accept your apology, I to never opened up to you. We never talked about anything other than the weather and our vague interests and dislikes. I began to doubt if you cared about me. That is not the complete truth either, when I am in a relationship, I feel restricted and I hate it. I need freedom. Yet, because I never opened up to you, I too never acted like a partner, instead I acted like an emotional abuser. I never opened up, and decided to broke your trust. I too would like to continue our relationship, but if it were to continue, we need to set some rules. First, I need to be able to sleep with others.”

“If you need to, I can agree only if you tell me when you have or will do so. You also must tell your partner that you are dating, and are not going to date someone else. If you agree to this I will agree with your rule, I will set another rule. If we feel like the other is hiding something important, we must speak up and the other must respond. They do not have to tell, if it is a secret, or if they are not ready to do so, but please do tell some time in the future.”

“I agree to those and have something else to add. I want you to treat my child as your own. I don’t know whose it is, but I do not want to raise it with them.”

“I will agree, but it reminded me of something else. When you are with others, please use contraception. If they refuse please leave, and if you cannot leave, please tell me the bastards name so he can be arrested.”
….

We continued chatting until mom came in. I don’t know how the future will go but, I know it is looking bright. As for my girlfriend, we will continue our relationship. She is 18 so we will not interact sexually until I am as well. She wants to get married before our child is born, so that they will not be ostracized. I said that we will wait.

Last edited:

RedHunter2296

The guy is literally in the body of a minor and the government thinks he's dead.

You can tell the chick the guy is dead. There's no such thing as child support from the dead, unless German law is different. Then tell her to fuck off or bring it to court. Where once the baby is born, get a paternity test. Cause courts are slow. Sure they'll have to compare to the mother, but not really an issue.
Well the guy is dead. But I think this only benefits her as there is no evidence to indicate otherwise (until the child is born at least). What she is looking for is the sympathy of her mother. Let her think that "that unborn child is hers, her son, so we have to support him" and with that to be able to get money from her.

The goal is not to make the dead man pay. The objective is to get money from his mother, because in theory, she does not know what her son did in the war.
My EX had gone a while without sleeping, due to stress. We were in the middle of a war, her love life is in shambles, her lovers either left her for another or died overseas, also her hormones are all fucked up due to said pregnancy. She quickly calmed down and apologized.

My mother is her late ‘best friends’ mother, and when she saw me she broke down. I guess I reminded her of my past self.

This body was 16 years old, extremely sickly, and perhaps I reminded her of my past self. In this age, people can go online to the militaries website and see a record of people who died.

I still loved my EX, and relised that we never told each other anything important about ourselves. When I figured out she was dating other people, instead of asking why, I began accusing her.

I never told her my insecurities, what I loved and hated, I never truly loved her….
I hated that, so I gained some courage, and decided to tell my mom and my EX everything.

I logged into a laptop while trying to calm my ex down. I opened the report of my death and told them the truth. Of course they would not believe me if I didn’t show them proof. I logged in to numerous government and civilian sites. They all had different passwords. I told them how I died, and resurrected then I asked mom if I could talk to my EX by myself.

“We never told each other the truth did we, I never truly trusted you, and I apologize. I know I hurt you when I treated you like my own ideal. I refused to open up about myself, and proceeded to accuse you of cheating. Truth is we were only dating in name. I never truly acted as a partner, and more like a jelous controlling abuser. I am sorry.
I also want to continue dating you, but this time without any of my previous mistakes.”

“I accept your apology, I to never opened up to you. We never talked about anything other than the weather and our vague interests and dislikes. I began to doubt if you cared about me. That is not the complete truth either, when I am in a relationship, I feel restricted and I hate it. I need freedom. Yet, because I never opened up to you, I too never acted like a partner, instead I acted like an emotional abuser. I never opened up, and decided to broke your trust. I too would like to continue our relationship, but if it were to continue, we need to set some rules. First, I need to be able to sleep with others.”

“If you need to, I can agree only if you tell me when you have or will do so. You also must tell your partner that you are dating, and are not going to date someone else. If you agree to this I will agree with your rule, I will set another rule. If we feel like the other is hiding something important, we must speak up and the other must respond. They do not have to tell, if it is a secret, or if they are not ready to do so, but please do tell some time in the future.”

“I agree to those and have something else to add. I want you to treat my child as your own. I don’t know whose it is, but I do not want to raise it with them.”

“I will agree, but it reminded me of something else. When you are with others, please use contraception. If they refuse please leave, and if you cannot leave, please tell me the bastards name so he can be arrested.”
….

We continued chatting until mom came in. I don’t know how the future will go but, I know it is looking bright. As for my girlfriend, we will continue our relationship. She is 18 so we will not interact sexually until I am as well. She wants to get married before our child is born, so that they will not be ostracized. I agreed.

Ok, I found it interesting, but the truth is I don't know how to answer that.

I like the point that you say that the protagonist continues to feel something for her, but I think that by now he already knows that that girl is just problems and it is best to leave her behind as soon as possible. That although he feels something for her, he knows that it will be a matter of time before she comes out with another scam.

Last edited: