Writing guilde for beginner trolls.

Myrane66

After my sleepless nights of researching what could have made me a better writer.. I met a dead end. I was ready to give up, until you came up to me, saying these words. I was bespectacled. Shocked. How could I've been blind before? After this time, I've only followed the flow of my pen(is), not my heart. You've showed me that I could be better. And for that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
I followed my heart, and it lead away, and then back to my heart! And then again and again!
What should I do about this infinite loop?!
Please advise this poor soul.

Sonneillor

I am forbidden to follow my heart, the fucking heart sent a restraining order against me. :blob_catflip:

Elateam

Fish and Chips Salesperson
Instructions unclear, reinstated Red Army regime of the 1940s.

As Liberty Prime once said, "Democracy is non-negotiable." You will have to make those instructions clear.

I am forbidden to follow my heart, the fucking heart sent a restraining order against me. :blob_catflip:

My heart has given up on me. I think the last straw was when I pulled out the Periodic Table on the bus... I swear I wasn't showing off.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
My heart has given up on me. I think the last straw was when I pulled out the Periodic Table on the bus... I swear I wasn't showing off.
I pulled something else on the bus once. I, too, wasn't showing off then.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
The best I can do is three dollars.