Deletion

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
When we want to delete our stories we have to retype out titles out (I just copy and paste; I'm lazy). But I think we should just be asked "(This will delete so and so, are you sure you want to delete-- yes/no instead of having to enter our titles.

Screenshot 2021-11-22 4.25.54 PM.png

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Well, I would like to point out the stupidity in this world. And this makes it so fewer people do dumb mistakes. Remember, not everyone has the IQ of a genius and sometimes needs a handicap to stop them from doing an error. Or else they'll cry nonstop about deleting a story by mistake.

You might think they don't exist, but they do. And are very common.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Well, I would like to point out the stupidity in this world. And this makes it so fewer people do dumb mistakes. Remember, not everyone has the IQ of a genius and sometimes needs a handicap to stop them from doing an error. Or else they'll cry nonstop about deleting a story by mistake.

Sometimes it's not even stupidity, but thick fingers, a small phone display, and the curse called binge-reading-deep-into-the-night-morning-after phenomenon...

D

Deleted member 57675

What should be brought to attention is maybe that if a Story's Title has ' or , or any punctuation within the title, it cannot be deleted by entering the title. Must change and edit the title to exclude those punctuation. Then type the revised title to delete the story.

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
For the really clumsy ones, maybe we can make it a triple confirmation in the settings.

1.Are you sure you want to delete your story?

2. Are you really sure you want to delete your story?

3. You're SURE that you want to delete your story, right?

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
this is a tried and true method of preventing accidental deletion as it is unlikely to the point of impossility while still not being unconvinient

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps

Guilty as charged. Ai-chan has deleted a story once (not on scribblehub) by accident while sleepy from working too much. About 2 seconds after Ai-chan clicked the confirmation to delete it, Ai-chan suddenly became alert and shouted "What did I just do?!!!!!!"

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
Guilty as charged. Ai-chan has deleted a story once (not on scribblehub) by accident while sleepy from working too much. About 2 seconds after Ai-chan clicked the confirmation to delete it, Ai-chan suddenly became alert and shouted "What did I just do?!!!!!!"
Big oof.