Votes: 12 40.0%
  • 200 Readers

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Make Trending

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I have finally reached 100 readers, which has been my main goal for awhile. What should my next goal be? What should I shoot for?

LotsChrono

I have finally reached 100 readers, which has been my main goal for awhile. What should my next goal be? What should I shoot for?
Shoot for making the trending page. That is, to say, shoot for consistency. Or just pray to the God of RNGs and hope he shines his divine light upon your story.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
God of Writing. I will await your attempt to dethrone me

HappyVainGlory

20 chapters for sure. If you do that consistently, the other goals follow inevitably.

Assuming you have quality goods, of course.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
20 chapters, also get into the habit of writing more and at a sustainable level, but make sure to not write everything in your thought.

Rudia_Estelle

Congrats for reaching 100 readers! Should shoot for 20 chapters I guess :blob_melt:

vish

Legendary Member
Trending, but I hope you reach your next goal regardless of what you choose it to be.
Btw, at what ranking in trending will you consider yourself really "trending"? Like 1-10, 1-20, 1-30? or just any page in the rising series?

Renaxan

Enthusiastic about a lot of things.
20 chapters. Easier to reach and also something you could achieve by yourself.

cheriechechan

Good evening. I suggest to do the 20 first chapters as test to see for your self. Thank you.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Trending, but I hope you reach your next goal regardless of what you choose it to be.
Btw, at what ranking in trending will you consider yourself really "trending"? Like 1-10, 1-20, 1-30? or just any page in the rising series?
The rank that gets you on the front page.

LostLibrarian

What should I shoot for?
- First endless hiatus
- First dead story
- First silently deleated story
- First writer's depression

That said, good luck with trending. When the story becomes longer and you are active with your chapters, it often takes only one or two active new readers who comment a lot to push you up there =)

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Go for 15 chapters. Then go for 20 chapters. Then go for 25 chapters. And so on.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
100 readers is lofty. My host edits for someone who recently made 100 readers, and I am fucking jealous as sin.

I would not shoot for an order of magnitude difference, not immediately. I think 150 would be an admirable benchmark. It's setting your sights low, but if you're the sort to be crushed by failure, then it pays to make conservative estimates. (I'm not talking about political conservative. I'm talking the kind of conservative where you don't go all out and burn out.)