Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
been a while since i've touched this thread

have a lil update from me

ill never stop remaking this pose until I either perfect them or get parkinsons

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

gave Creepus da Yeezy 350s and 500s

i need recommendations for futuristic looking sneakers

somewhat; he's only supposed to be buff and skinny with <.5% body fat (in a bad way)
Ooh, I like the fluidity of the action.
'o'

X

BenJepheneT

i'm slowly morphing into a sneakerhead my google search history has been nothing but sneaker searches now

hopefully it goes away as a fad and not a future 20k investment akin to the titanic

Sorry.
I don't really know a lot about shoe design.
>w<

Hmm, maybe fashions from futuristic anime's, games and films could help?
>w<

X
I took your advice and somehow, I ended up on the Super Sneakers from Subway Surfers as a point of reference

give me more

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
i'm slowly morphing into a sneakerhead my google search history has been nothing but sneaker searches now

hopefully it goes away as a fad and not a future 20k investment akin to the titanic

I took your advice and somehow, I ended up on the Super Sneakers from Subway Surfers as a point of reference

give me more
The pic looks good!
\o/

X

BenJepheneT

making a suicidal masochist furry, because the community isn't bullied enough. now they have to enjoy it while someone stomps on their fake tail plugs and get off when someone throws a burning mudpie onto their sensitive snouts.

BenJepheneT

making a suicidal masochist furry, because the community isn't bullied enough. now they have to enjoy it while someone stomps on their fake tail plugs and get off when someone throws a burning mudpie onto their sensitive snouts.

presented with no comment

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger

That fur has got to be shit for swimming, though

BenJepheneT

That fur has got to be shit for swimming, though
there's an in-universe explanation where a certain kind of bodily wax is available for beastkins (as they are known) who wanna go for a dip in the pool. it's a bitch to apply and works about half the time, so beastkins (or any creatures with fur in general) don't really go for wet recreational activities unless they're serious about it or going professional.

tl;dr: yes, it is shit for swimming. some still do it, though.

So, strangulation fetish?
it's a cropped image with some missing context but you're correct to a certain level

lel reality imitates art
I wouldn't call her a "mommy" but she definitely fits some criterias

BenJepheneT

Animu style? I don't get it. But it's an interesting order to see from the picture.
It feel like a Picaso of some sorts.
i smacked mu fingers against the keyboard and missed the e key. it happens.

wdym by interesting order? if you mean the perspective of feet to head, then yeah, I did attempt to emulate that.

"feel like Picaso"??? o.O

LilTV1155

i smacked mu fingers against the keyboard and missed the e key. it happens.

wdym by interesting order? if you mean the perspective of feet to head, then yeah, I did attempt to emulate that.

"feel like Picaso"??? o.O
The order was interesting depending on who you ask for perspective. From where the eye is drawn to, the line totally look like a constellation star.
How I see it from top to bottom:

1. Halo
2. Boob (Head got overshadowed)
3. Thigh / Shin
4. Feet
5. Butt
6. Tail

It just so happen that certain body parts looked bigger than the other or just happen to eclipse the others.