What is the last thing you would do before committing suicide?

NonReal

That's a pretty dark question. I never thought about it, but I'd probably organize my stuff, like my bank account, last will, and such. No point in giving my family more trouble than they would already have with my death.

Maldon

It depends on why I'm game ending myself, did I fail at something? I would die trying.
Anything else? I would probably try to get enough money so that the death doesn't burden my family.

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
That's a pretty dark question. I never thought about it, but I'd probably organize my stuff, like my bank account, last will, and such. No point in giving my family more trouble than they would already have with my death.
It depends on why I'm game ending myself, did I fail at something? I would die trying.
Anything else? I would probably try to get enough money so that the death doesn't burden my family.
That’s great advices. :3
Thanks 😊.

Chronokeeper2020

I would like to complete writing a book with whom i can satisfy with and then would proceed to do what i intended to because i wish to have satisfaction at the time of death at least.

BlackKnightX

No don’t worry. :3 just asking for curiosity.
Eat instant noodle.

No, seriously. There was a story about a guy who wanted to commit suicide because his girlfriend broke up with him.

He felt devastated and wanted to end it all. So, he tried to find a way to kill himself in the least painful way he could think of—jumping off the building.

Once he prepared himself mentally, he started to write a letter addressing his ex-girlfriend and his family. He glanced around the room one last time and found two cups of instant noodle on the kitchen table.

He decided to eat them as the last meal. So, he heated the water and waited. When they‘re ready, he wolfed them all down.

He emptied both cups in no time and decided that it’s time.

But, his stomach was full, and he didn’t want to move around too much right now, so he decided to wait for the food to digest first. After waiting for a while, the noodle in his stomach started to swell up and filled his stomach to the brim.

He started feeling sleepy. He yawned and quickly drifted off to the land of slumber.

Conclusion? He woke up next day and already got some sense into him. He could finally think things straight, so he gave up on the stupid idea of committing suicide.

So if you want to commit suicide due to sadness and anger, then go eat instant noodle. It will save your life. 😆

janethejellyfish

Delete all my social media accounts and destroy all of my devices lmao. The dead me got some secrets to hide, I don't want people snooping in my phone just to find all the embarrassing things there lol

Renaxan

Enthusiastic about a lot of things.
Delete my bookmark and browser history.

And then burn my hardisks (got 4 of them and full of eroge).

And lastly, I will post long review how playing white album 2 was my everlasting nightmare and best masterpiece experience at the same time.

whitesculptor

The princess whispers & the keyboard clacks.
Not sure what that's like, but I guess eating all the things I love, could be a worthy past thing. And maybe write a goodbye letter to those that mattered.

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
Delete all my social media accounts and destroy all of my devices lmao. The dead me got some secrets to hide, I don't want people snooping in my phone just to find all the embarrassing things there lol

Delete my bookmark and browser history.

And then burn my hardisks (got 4 of them and full of eroge).

And lastly, I will post long review how playing white album 2 was my everlasting nightmare and best masterpiece experience at the same time.
We think so alike. :D

Not sure what that's like, but I guess eating all the things I love, could be a worthy past thing. And maybe write a goodbye letter to those that mattered.
Yeah, it’s also a good idea.

Eat instant noodle.

No, seriously. There was a story about a guy who wanted to commit suicide because his girlfriend broke up with him.

He felt devastated and wanted to end it all. So, he tried to find a way to kill himself in the least painful way he could think of—jumping off the building.

Once he prepared himself mentally, he started to write a letter addressing his ex-girlfriend and his family. He glanced around the room one last time and found two cups of instant noodle on the kitchen table.

He decided to eat them as the last meal. So, he heated the water and waited. When they‘re ready, he wolfed them all down.

He emptied both cups in no time and decided that it’s time.

But, his stomach was full, and he didn’t want to move around too much right now, so he decided to wait for the food to digest first. After waiting for a while, the noodle in his stomach started to swell up and filled his stomach to the brim.

He started feeling sleepy. He yawned and quickly drifted off to the land of slumber.

Conclusion? He woke up next day and already got some sense into him. He could finally think things straight, so he gave up on the stupid idea of committing suicide.

So if you want to commit suicide due to sadness and anger, then go eat instant noodle. It will save your life. 😆
My user name is Cheerthedead, not Cheerthesuicidal. 😂
but it’s a good idea to have something nice to eat. :D