What is the best way to have more view and comment?

What is the best way to have more view and comment?

• Write shorter chapters

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Advertise your works in signature and general chat

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Use clone acc to make heat discussion and lure new preys to your trap

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Beg people

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Give them money in exchange for view and comment

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Keep their family as hostages

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Make drama in general chat

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Send nude

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Commission ero artworks of your characters, but keep them behind paypall paywall and tell people to pay and comment if they want to receive them.

A regular comment, low res picture with large watermark.
In-depth analysis of the chapter, high-quality picture with small watermark.
Arguing with other users, high-quality picture with no watermark and up to 3 revisions per user request.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Go to writing.com. They have a gift point system for exchanging reviews. You get free gift points for doing certain things on the site, such as reviewing someone you have not reviewed before, and then you can use those gift points to make requests for other people to review your work.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Or do what most accomplishing writers do in this site, regularly update as expected and produce a work that will be liked by majority, ie be basic and swallow down the GL.

Ps. I know you are just dicking around but since everyone else is riding the nudist train and it had left, I just pull the straightman then

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
World Domination.

It is the only sure way to have every single living person in the world to read and commend on your novel.

Cause is they don't... well they wouldn't be living anymore now will they?

SailusGebel

Make small goals. Give an extra chapter for several unique comments, an additional chapter for every new review, etc. If people are interested in your novel, they will probably interact more if you give them some kind of a bonus. As for getting more views, write popular genres and upload 3-6 times a week with a strict schedule.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Ben Shapiro just is a psyop he isn’t effective, he makes some dudes smug af and the other angry and entrenched in their opinion

Mr.Grey-Cat

As the title said. :D
here is a serious answer:

Write short chapters: not that effective when NO ONE comments. a zero multiplied is Always ZERO.

Signature: that's hopeless, period. thinking that these lazy lurkers on the forum will ACTUALLY bother themselves with reading your work is honestly meaningless.

Clone Account: Seem too tiresome. like, seriously, who can do that? make a second account? comment yourself? and start a DISCUSSION? yeah, no thanks.

Beg people: sooo.... do you know any people? any REAL people? cause I don't.

Give them money: WE LACK FUNDING is all I can say.

Take hostages: no thanks. it seems dangerous and useless. Heck, I can even imagine those lurkers forgetting about their family, and just lurking more.

Make drama
: I don't have time, nor mental capacity for that. and honestly, I think most people will just ignore drama or lazily stare.

Send Nude: hmm? Sorry, what? you want nudes? dude, who would want a cat's nude? a Male Cat's nude? that's just weird man, even for ScribbleHub's furries, that would still be weird, so yeah, you aren't getting nudes from this mister.

So, this was my honest answer, and hope it helps.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
here is a serious answer:

Write short chapters: not that effective when NO ONE comments. a zero multiplied is Always ZERO.

Signature: that's hopeless, period. thinking that these lazy lurkers on the forum will ACTUALLY bother themselves with reading your work is honestly meaningless.

Clone Account: Seem too tiresome. like, seriously, who can do that? make a second account? comment yourself? and start a DISCUSSION? yeah, no thanks.

Beg people: sooo.... do you know any people? any REAL people? cause I don't.

Give them money: WE LACK FUNDING is all I can say.

Take hostages: no thanks. it seems dangerous and useless. Heck, I can even imagine those lurkers forgetting about their family, and just lurking more.

Make drama: I don't have time, nor mental capacity for that. and honestly, I think most people will just ignore drama or lazily stare.

Send Nude: hmm? Sorry, what? you want nudes? dude, who would want a cat's nude? a Male Cat's nude? that's just weird man, even for ScribbleHub's furries, that would still be weird, so yeah, you aren't getting nudes from this mister.

So, this was my honest answer, and hope it helps
Agree with this 100%.