• KyomiMegumin

• Yansusu

• Lin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Agentt

Thighs
*Looks up at the top header*

Ok. What have I just been sucked into?

(Yes, the sudden crisis is about suddenly realizing I'm in community games.)
Indeed, feels strangely refreshing to not have them merge

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I have a question. I think 3 is invalidated, mainly because girls are perverts as well. And don't tell me you don't notice the ratio between normal romance and BL on the site so you should consider that option invalid.

If else, i can consider Alice and Ookami to be at least be girl if you don't remove the pervert option.

Agentt

Thighs
I have a question. I think 3 is invalidated, mainly because girls are perverts as well. And don't tell me you don't notice the ratio between normal romance and BL on the site so you should consider that option invalid.

If else, i can consider Alice and Ookami to be at least be girl if you don't remove the pervert option.
Girls are not perverted, this is all just a ploy for them to hide among men. Just like how @AliceShiki knows 69 is lewd but doesn't know what it means.

But even then, those were characteristics of men on SH, to show how easy it is to identify them. All men are perverts, but all perverts might not be men.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
....why are you in a Christian server?
Because they have good memes, good inspirational quotes, beautiful art. It’s basically a spot for culture.

Attachments

• 83BB0048-50FE-4FE6-A577-30B6FCF3790E.jpeg
    83BB0048-50FE-4FE6-A577-30B6FCF3790E.jpeg
    345.2 KB · Views: 48

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
I don't know anyone well enough yet to have an opinion but I like seeing numbers get bigger, so I abstained by voting for everyone.

Jemini

Sorry Ai-chan for mistaking you for a boy. :<

"Chan" is literally the Japanese honorific for a young girl.

(Actually, it is sometimes appropriate for really young boys when used by people in positions of authority, but that's an incredibly odd exception to the gender rules on the use of "chan.")

Referring to oneself in the 3rd person, as Ai-chan always does, is also considered a cutesie behavior sometimes exhibited by elementary-age Japanese girls.