The Truth About Ace Arriande (No clickbait) (Gone WRONG)- Part 1

Yorth

Swordman
It all started on a rainy day in October 2016. I was a young boy back then. Naive, trusting and utterly stupid. I had no idea that that day would change my life forever. We were drinking in a bar, me and the boys, after a hellish day at work. We were joking around, playing with cards and drinking shot after shot until we were a terrible mess. That's when he came...

A man wearing a trenchcoat opened the door with a slam, gathering everyone's attention. Obviously, we too were attracted by the noise. He looked around, seemingly in search of something, or someone, before his eyes locked with mine. He walked to our table with confident steps before standing before me.

"Hey there, do you need something?" I asked.

He put his cold wet hand over my shoulder, making me shiver. He then whispered in my ears, those words I couldn't forget. My pupils dilated and shivers run down my spine. I looked at him in the eyes.

"Ace, that's you?"

---

Stay tuned everyone for PART 2, don't forget to SMASH that like button, and DESTROY that subscribble!

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
How could I have missed this thread? :blob_hmm_two:

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Soon aceXTony will be the classic SH ship at this rate

tiaf

Ace x Sin is already an established pairing :blob_uwu:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
my conditions for constituting a good shipping is whether there's fanfic erotica written for him. as for now gnomeo x juliet is a ship than ace x sin unless you cowards finally grow some balls

tiaf

my conditions for constituting a good shipping is whether there's fanfic erotica written for him. as for now gnomeo x juliet is a ship than ace x sin unless you cowards finally grow some balls
But there is already a fanfic with bait art :blob_hmm: