Are You Feeling Worthless?

Erys

Her Highness
You may feel unworthy at times, but you are never worthless. Even if you've been called that your entire life.

Remember, just because you think you're worthless doesn't make it true. Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth. Here's why:

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker

When the kidney is more expensive than the heart.

Agentt

Thighs

When the kidney is more expensive than the heart.
It's not heart, it's just the arteries. They are used in case of clogging of heart. They are cheap because usually doctors just take an artery from your thigh and tape it there, so there is rarely any need for a donor

Underload

We determine our own worth. I guess that's what you are saying. This is true. Only, we can't look at ourselves without a mirror. And not everyone has a good clean mirror.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Why the fuck is the "Hearth" pointing on the lung?

And since when are fireplace a human organ? Did I miss an evolutionary step?

Oreo

We determine our own worth. I guess that's what you are saying. This is true. Only, we can't look at ourselves without a mirror. And not everyone has a good clean mirror.
We determine our own worth carefully.

Kouneko

You may feel unworthy at times, but you are never worthless. Even if you've been called that your entire life.

Remember, just because you think you're worthless doesn't make it true. Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth. Here's why:
Why kidneys are the most expensive organ?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

Dont you fucking tell me what i am.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Sorry, I won’t sell my heart for less than it’s weight in gol…. Wtf my heart is worth more than gold!

those people with a heart of gold probably ain’t happy.
Especially if the Egyptians were right. I doubt a gold heart would weigh less than a feather.

Redemit

Ummm what does one do with the hands arms and shoulders? Wing night?

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□

When I saw this thread I was like, this sounds like an ad and now I'm like . . . Wow . . . Imma make millions!