You people are awesome

BlackKnightX

In these past few months, I’ve been away from this site, spending my time reading any “serious literature“ I could find in hope of leaning something valuable about writing. Did I do it? Hell, I did. I did learn a lot about what the serious and professional writing looks like—with a bit of a mild depression as a parting gift.

Seriously, all those professionally published novels make me depress. It just feels so dull, so unlively. The tone is too solemn and serious for my taste.

Well, not everyone’s gonna agree with me, of course. In my theory, it depends on where you came from, I suppose. The first novel I’ve ever read was a web novel. Followed right after was another web novel and then another and on and on. I can now say for certain that this is my territory, where I truly belong.

After that, I stepped my foot into the forbidden path and entered the sinister territory called Reddit for the exact same reason I chose to pursue “serious literature.” What did I find there? Well, lemme tell ya: a very good time. Yep, there are so many good informations there, but again, I think people there are too serious and dull and as unlively as a spot of dust under your bed. People are serious; I respect that, but then again, it just doesn’t feel right for me.

Then there’s this site, of course. Every time I’ve come here, you people really show time and time again how degenerate human being can be, so I thought fuck you guys, and then I love y’all. Throughout this tiring and dull and arduous journey, I’ve come to a conclusion that this is where I truly belong. And you all—my fellow degenerates—are fucking awesome.

P.S. I love y’all so much. Let’s make lots of babies together~!

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
In these past few months, I’ve been away from this site, spending my time reading any “serious literature“ I could find in hope of leaning something valuable about writing. Did I do it? Hell, I did. I did learn a lot about what the serious and professional writing looks like—with a bit of a mild depression as a parting gift.

Seriously, all those professionally published novels make me depress. It just feels so dull, so unlively. The tone is too solemn and serious for my taste.

Well, not everyone’s gonna agree with me, of course. In my theory, it depends on where you came from, I suppose. The first novel I’ve ever read was a web novel. Followed right after was another web novel and then another and on and on. I can now say for certain that this is my territory, where I truly belong.

After that, I stepped my foot into the forbidden path and entered the sinister territory called Reddit for the exact same reason I chose to pursue “serious literature.” What did I find there? Well, lemme tell ya: a very good time. Yep, there are so many good informations there, but again, I think people there are too serious and dull and as unlively as a spot of dust under your bed. People are serious; I respect that, but then again, it just doesn’t feel right for me.

Then there’s this site, of course. Every time I’ve come here, you people really show time and time again how degenerate human being can be, so I thought fuck you guys, and then I love y’all. Throughout this tiring and dull and arduous journey, I’ve come to a conclusion that this is where I truly belong. And you all—my fellow degenerates—are fucking awesome.

P.S. I love y’all so much. Let’s make lots of babies together~!
Alright, bend over. It's time for some summer breeding.

D

Deleted member 57675

:blob_popcorn_two:

Then there’s this site, of course. Every time I’ve come here, you people really show time and time again how degenerate human being can be, so I thought fuck you guys, and then I love y’all.
Ah. There must be a reason why keep coming back to this place. Interesting palace of scribbles, eh? :blob_popcorn_two:

Esper

Give it a few month, you’ll be right back to hating us all the same! Hope you stay well till then, and join us further as the world burns in our dance of madness and joy.

i prefer making them in a soup since fried ones were abrasive on my throat. i think now's a good time since abortion isn't yet banned in 'merikuh.

if it's already ruled we can always get some from China.

also, i feel that for the most degenerate Ao3 might give this site a run for its money but not sure.

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Nah. It will all winds up to the same problem: who gets to have the Magical Dick?
**POOF**
Before you appears Richard Nixon, except he is only 2 feet tall in a grey suit with bright sparkling dragonfly wings on his back. He hovers in front of you, "Prepare to be Isekai into the body of Spiro Agnew!" Then whacks you with a wand. The last thing you see is the glowing star on the end as everything goes black. Your last thought is...

what a magical DICK.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I wish you and I could genderbend together~ lol

Cheers! 🍻
Genderbend together? So we're both girls? Hum. A'ight.
i prefer making them in a soup since fried ones were abrasive on my throat. i think now's a good time since abortion isn't yet banned in 'merikuh.

if it's already ruled we can always get some from China.

also, i feel that for the most degenerate Ao3 might give this site a run for its money but not sure.
Can AO3 even be considered degenerate? I think utterly deranged is better.
Nah. It will all winds up to the same problem: who gets to have the Magical Dick?
Me? Obviously.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author