Satanist All-girls School

I've read stories set in Catholic All-girls School. Something like a lot of Yuri stories and stuff.

but what would it be like if it was set in a Satanist All-girls School?

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
A satanic girl's school....

*Starts to imagine a group of girls having orgy, bdsm, blood sacrificing, bloody battle arena, all kinds of kinky and gross things and the only normal thing would be that having a normal class being more of a taboo than murder itself*

A.....normal school.....i guess?

Agentt

Thighs
I mean, hentai catholic girls are like, "let's do anal because that place is reserved for my husband"

So...satanic girls would just do it raw i suppose.

Just like blade said, a normal school then

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Very open yuri with high impact scissoring, compared to catholic's lewd hand holding and kissing.

Like "you like me, me like you, smash."
probably this. aside from normal classes, there'd probably be classes on lesbian orgies and all sorts of kinks and fetishes.

sounds like my kind of story.

Agentt

Thighs
probably this. aside from normal classes, there'd probably be classes on lesbian orgies and all sorts of kinks and fetishes.

sounds like my kind of story.
And lots of focus on consent actually, because it was satan who said everyone should have a voice despite of gender race and everything

human

Looking at modern satanism it's probably just gonna be a normal school

Maybe they serve babies for lunch?

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
"Dear mother and father,

How are you? It's been a week since i've started living in Beelzebub's Academy for Girls and all i see are people having sex. Sex in the halls, sex in the classroom, sex in the cafeteria too.

Love,
Your Daughter."