Sad

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
If you say milk in any form of English sign language while moving your hands past your eyes it's a pun for pasteurized milk.

A man walks into a bar and on the counter is a large pot of cash and spare change with the note "bet" on it. This man asks the bartender what the betting pool was for and the bartender replies "It's going to whoever can make my horse laugh." The man accepted the challenge with a nod, giving him a small wad of cash, and went outside to the bartender's horse. From inside the bartender watched as the man said something to the horse which caused the horse to laugh. Once the man had returned he gave him his winnings and they went about their business. Well, the next day the man returned and saw a new jar filled with some cash. "This new betting pool is for anyone who can make my horse cry." The bartender said before the man could ask. Handing him another wad of cash, the man went outside to the horse and caused the horse to cry on the spot. "What have you been doing to make him laugh and cry?" The bartender asked with genuine confusion. "I made him laugh by telling him that my dick was bigger than his and I made him cry by showing him." The man replied with a grin.

Last edited:

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
If you say milk in any form of English sign language while moving your hands past your eyes it's a pun for pasteurized milk.

A man walks into a bar and on the counter is a large pot of cash and spare change with the note "bet" on it. This man asks the bartender what the betting pool was for and the bartender replies "It's going to whoever can make my horse laugh." The man accepted the challenge with a nod, giving him a small wad of cash, and went outside to the bartender's horse. From inside the bartender watched as the man said something to the horse which caused the horse to laugh. Once the man had returned he gave him his winnings and they went about their business. Well, the next day the man returned and saw a new jar filled with some cash. "This new betting pool is for anyone who can make my horse cry." The bartender said before the man could ask. Handing him another wad of cash, the man went outside to the horse and caused the horse to cry on the spot. "What have you been doing to make him laugh and cry?" The bartender asked with genuine confusion. "I made him cry by telling him that my dick was bigger than his and I made him cry by showing him." The man replied with a grin.
Ok, now THAT is funny

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
What, did your people elected an unapologetic, lazy and incompetent son of a dictator who plundered, killed, and led their country to ruin too?
I don't know why, but that's sad and funny at the same time

D

Deleted member 54065

I don't know why, but that's sad and funny at the same time
Don't worry, I'm not offended at all. We're the laughingstock of Southeast Asia as of the moment.

In 2016, we elected an idiot buffoon for a president, then in 2022 followed it with the spoiled brat of our past dictator, even when there's four more qualified candidates around.

Take note: he and his family is convicted of acquiring illegal wealth, and with finality too.

Nope, but just an incompetent leader and our economy spiraling down again.
At least, it's better off if your people won't elect buffoons like him again.

Ours is a convicted thief (by Supreme Court too), lackluster senator, and a notorious credit-grabber/fake news peddler, and he got elected because apparently, for his voters, he's the best, smartest, and most qualified out there.

That's our president for you. And the quality of our people's minds. Such a big joke, no?

i couldn't really tell jokes but here's some games i think are funny

it doesn't need some mad skill, you can just go at it however you want

this one's also offers a good lol but the mechanics can be challenging at times

D

Deleted member 57675

At least, it's better off if your people won't elect buffoons like him again.
The last time we did was an orange i heard. This time is a senior that people joke has dementia. The next one will probably be a senior duck with a caterpillar hairstyle that wears diapers. But you are right, its not as bad as other places.

D

Deleted member 54065

The last time we did was an orange i heard. This time is a senior that people joke has dementia. The next one will probably be a senior duck with a caterpillar hairstyle that wears diapers. But you are right, its not as bad as other places.
How about a kind, honest, patriotic, competent, and godly convicted thief?

290175701_1070106540268639_572493332018931080_n.jpg

Those are the qualities the survey respondents in our country say that made them vote for the brat. That is, according to social media.

And this is the jurisprudence on why I (and others who have read it) call him a convicted thief.