Everything can lactate

LilRora

Mostly formless
You just reminded me of an idea I had for my story about the mc's milk. Damn. Hot, thick, like honey, vanilla in taste and color. Mhm~.:blob_melt:

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
starfish milk, cuz its the closest to being famous you'll ever be! But seriously this has the potential to be horrifying. You would insta drown.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
If everything in this world can lactate, whose / which milk do you wish to see or drink?

What do you think it would look, smell or taste like?

Personally I'm curious about Mother Earth's milk since she's a delicious MILF.
4E50EA67-72A2-458C-A6E2-EA50BFE5A5BB.jpeg

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
... Well, Moses can get water out of a rock, why tf not have inanimated objects lactate?

So first and foremost, only solids lactate? Like, liquid itself is... liquid and if liquid lactates too... then it is too OP imba. Same as gas, I don't want to breathe and get choked by air's milk.

... pausing now, I find myself not wanting to suck on teats of wombat, tree and the beach... so I've got nothing. Yet.

... Well, Moses can get water out of a rock, why tf not have inanimated objects lactate?

So first and foremost, only solids lactate? Like, liquid itself is... liquid and if liquid lactates too... then it is too OP imba. Same as gas, I don't want to breathe and get choked by air's milk.

... pausing now, I find myself not wanting to suck on teats of wombat, tree and the beach... so I've got nothing. Yet.

i never said that it has to be solids, so feel free :D

human

i would drink milk milk, and use the excess to create milk milk milk and so on for infinite milk. I can then sell the milk milks and dominate the milk industry and never have to pay for milk ever again