Looking for a novel with a menace as a mc.

DutyInternal

full black airforce energy. doesn't give a damn about anybody or anything. I don't really care if he's overpowered or anything, provided he's a savage. EDIT: Like Les Grossman in tropic thunder

Last edited:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

Jemini

Going by title alone, I would have to say Ascendance of a Bookworm. Myne is totally a menace. Doesn't fit the OP because she happens to show care and compassion about on the same level as the typical western raised person would feel, but every time she goes on an inventing tare she creates huge problems for everyone.

Unfortunately, her inventing stuff happens to also give her more influence in society, and the more influence she gets, the wider her reach becomes and the more people she sweeps up in the next disaster she pulls everyone along with her on.

(For anime only people who saw the way season 3 ended, just imagine how much of a disaster she's going to be with THAT much of an insane increase in her social power.)

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
I don’t know what black air force means like the Tuskegee Airmen? I wrote a story about a ww1 era dog fight that’s air forcey

DutyInternal

I don’t know what black air force means like the Tuskegee Airmen? I wrote a story about a ww1 era dog fight that’s air forcey
you misunderstood. Black airforces are black shoes worn by people who are considered dangerous to society. definition by urban dictionary

Black Air Forces

A crazy ass nigga with no respect for himself or anyone else. Doesn’t value life at all and can’t be trusted. Oh, and they crazy asf.
“yo i just got my ass kicked bro.”
“what shoes was he wearing?”
“oh those black air forces.”
“oh.”

In_Sanity

full black airforce energy. doesn't give a damn about anybody or anything. I don't really care if he's overpowered or anything, provided he's a savage. EDIT: Like Les Grossman in tropic thunder
Try my novel, Devourer. Main Character literally eats a family and records it. Not to mention, goes on an absolute killing spree with the police on his tail
Devourer | Scribble Hub

Last edited: