What happens at the age of 24?

Agentt

Thighs
Not for me 21 do you know how it feels to have your European online friends drink before you and mock you? No you dont
I have friends in Philippines where drinking age is 13
Probably a phishing scam trying to collect information on people who’ve just finished university. Could be for some sort of future scam campaign related to student loan forgiveness from the government or something.
I doubt the title, "horny women in your area" would be best related to that, but it is definitely a phishing scam

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
Nothing. we step on 25 after 24 have passed
(-_- )ノ⌒┫ ┻ ┣ ┳

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
You... turn 24. What else did you think was gonna happen :blob_frown:

apexaltra

When I turned 24 I finally learned about Sex 2.. shh you didn't hear it from me tho

But yeah it's probably a legal thing in the country where the website is hosted, might have more to do with the buying/selling of online content than the age of consent. Or if it's a scam maybe they figure that people 24 and over are more likely to have credit cards :blob_joy:

Lloyd

Professional Writer
At 24 you start losing control of your bowls and will regularly shit yourself. In extreme cases you need to wear adult diapers.

SternenklarenRitter

24 is a local minimum for death rate in the U.S.. On your 24th birthday, you are less likely to die in the next year than if it were your 21st, 22nd, or 23rd birthday, or any subsequent year for the rest of your life. The absolute most survivable year is age 11, before which congenital illnesses and underdeveloped immune systems make children die at higher rates. Between 12 and 23, increasing access to dangerous activities and substances combined with a still developing brain give a very high spike in deadly accidents or unintentional overdoses. This is centered on 18 years, which is when American youth are granted a ton of new rights and responsibilities. Combined with the incrementally increasing risk of age related disease that indeed starts from conception, 22 year olds are particularly vulnerable to death among young adults. The site you found might be trying to sell you life insurance.