Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Kevin Penkin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
For some context of their respective works for anyone that somehow don't know these two legends, Hiroyuki Sawano is best known for his work with Attack on Titan with some absolute bangers like Youseebiggirl/T:T and Apple Seed. Meanwhile Kevin Penkin is best known for his work with Made in Abyss, with absolutely breathtaking OST's like Rumble of Scientific Triumph and Tomorrow.

If you think that these two aren't the best, put your own recommendations in the replies. This is definitely not an excuse to validate my own biased opinions while getting possibly hear some more banger music. Definitely not.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
For some context of their respective works for anyone that somehow don't know these two legends, Hiroyuki Sawano is best known for his work with Attack on Titan with some absolute bangers like Youseebiggirl/T:T and Apple Seed. Meanwhile Kevin Penkin is best known for his work with Made in Abyss, with absolutely breathtaking OST's like Rumble of Scientific Triumph and Tomorrow.

If you think that these two aren't the best, put your own recommendations in the replies. This is definitely not an excuse to validate my own biased opinions while getting possibly hear some more banger music. Definitely not.
Rasmus Faber

Zinless

How do I
Go Shiina FTW!

His music has a certain style to it that I just love! He does JRPGs more than Anime though.

Last edited:

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Both are great, but I think penkin's work outside made in abyss is rather underwhelming, so my vote goes for hiroyuki

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Satoshi Yaginuma, the founder of fripside, who has done a lot of awesome songs.
With Nao:

With Yoshino Nanjo (the voice of Eli Ayase in Love Live and Shirabe Tsukuyomi in Symphogear)

apexaltra

IDK who's the best, but Susumu Hirasawa does good work.

EternalSunset0

I do like Sawano, although I mostly remember the person from Seraph of the End of all things.

I'm a Kajiura fan though. SAO, Madoka, etc. Am also a fan of Kalafina, so it could have played a part.