3 snails

Agentt

Thighs
I saw 3 snails yesterday.

In my pot!

I live on the first floor!

How the feck they got here!

I haven't changed soil in an year!

Have they been hiding in the soil for over an year and only revealed themselves now since it's monsoon now!

Kassel

I saw 3 snails yesterday.

In my pot!

I live on the first floor!

How the feck they got here!

I haven't changed soil in an year!

Have they been hiding in the soil for over an year and only revealed themselves now since it's monsoon now!
Uh. Cool. That’s good to know.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
I saw a snake under my washing machine. I don't know how it got there but it was pretty big not gonna lie. At that time the snake was easily taller than me but that was an 11-year-old me.

Daitengu

Would not recommend eating. Also, clean up their slime trails. Apparently wild snails have a chance of harboring a rat parasite that can kill people.

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Would not recommend eating. Also, clean up their slime trails. Apparently wild snails have a chance of harboring a rat parasite that can kill people.
Wow... my parents used to collect them from our garden to cook. They were tasty, I never knew they were dangerous.

Agentt

Thighs
Wow... my parents used to collect them from our garden to cook. They were tasty, I never knew they were dangerous.
A lot of stuff dies after boiling or frying them.

Eating is not reccomended because rarely can you ensure that meat is properly cooked, inside out, especially with how some people prefer to eat raw meat and call it Rare

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Train them. Make them strong. Make them have children, then train the children. Repeat until you have a snail army.