• Yes

• Popcorn

• Don't know

• Don't care

• Triple digits guys

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
I think this is just me but do some of you feel uncomfortable whenever your tabs reach the double digits? By the way, the triple digits people are chads.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
... how?

Not mentioning using phone, I will try not to open more than ten tabs at one window.

I cringe everytime when I see my boss opening so many tabs that all I can see are the sites' icon.

D

Deleted member 54065

Does multiple browsers count? Coz I just open tabs and browser as I please and not give a damn about it.

(I chose 'Don't care'.)

TheOneWho

All my tabs are just web novels, novels and fanfics I have yet to read. It was a nightmare transferring them when I got a new phone. Chose triple digits

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Nope. Don't really care if the number of tabs I have goes into the double digits. It's just the way it is.

LilRora

Mostly formless
I'd pick that I get uncomfortable with that, but that's probably only because they get so compressed you can barely see what's on them. On my phone though I can open fifty an more and I'm good.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
whats the point tho

having 20 tabs opened is already a lot, I can't imagine 100
Have seen many people that have tabs that many. The reason may vary. For example, theonewho said that all of his tabs are mostly novels and it reaches triple digits, Some college students who need to research madly, some stuff that you do not want to remove, and many many more.

NobleTalon

theonewho said that all of his tabs are mostly novels and it reaches triple digits
that's what bookmarks are for

I always have between 10 to 20 tabs open, sometimes more when I have more stuff to do but I always put a website in my bookmarks and save it for later when I'm not entirely focused on it. It saves me time, and it saves some space in my window. I don't think it's frustrating to have many tabs open, however from a certain amount of tabs I find it annoying and quite bad-looking visually.

Last edited:

LilRora

Mostly formless
On my phone I have 89 tabs opened so far. Don't ask.
I had 70 before I dropped it and needed a new one. That was around 4 months ago, and I alredy have 41 opened.

bruh

gl for when you'll have to clear them, it's gonna take you a while lmao
Who said anything about clearing them. They stay there till the end of time.

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
The most tabs I have open during leisure time is like 8 and even that makes me tempted to just delete them all and rely on my shit memory

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
most of my tabs are resources or more like a bookmark of stories I paused for the time being

Idk how many tabs I have. But I open a new window if the old window has too many tabs. Some browsers also provide tab folders