Hi, I'm new

Hello.
----------

"Hi new, I'm dad."

"Dad please..."

A rooster tied tightly to a large concrete slab. Once a lively animal, that caused the impromptu awakening of Timothy every day. Now lay tired, heaving its chest with every breath. It struggled, writhed and screeched when his father had caught it with his iron grip. A futile struggle as it was strapped on the dried bloody slab. His father’s usual jovial smile seemed to have transformed into that of a grinning devil. Standing behind Timothy he urged the little boy on, "No excuses son. Take the axe.". Trembling hands clenched the wooden handle. Still unwilling, the boy tried to protest, "Dad...". A tightening grip on his shoulder was all the reply the boy got.

Timothy stumbled as he raised the oversized axe. HIs father’s grip steadied him, stopping him from falling. With the axe now overhead, Timothy's head moved to glance behind at his towering father. His father’s smile seemed to be growing deeper. Looking down on him he spoke, "Go on ". Timothy moved his head back towards the rooster. The boy's eyes locked with its dark beady eyes. It's heaving chest, seemed to join in sync with the boy's heart.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

"Come on boy""

Thump Thump Thump

"Do it"

Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump

"Chop it off"

Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump

"CHOP IT OFF"

Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump

"NOW"

The axe fell,

----------
Replies continue story in discussion, yes?

Plantorsomething

Hello.
----------

"Hi new, I'm dad."

"Dad please..."

A rooster tied tightly to a large concrete slab. Once a lively animal, that caused the impromptu awakening of Timothy every day. Now lay tired, heaving its chest with every breath. It struggled, writhed and screeched when his father had caught it with his iron grip. A futile struggle as it was strapped on the dried bloody slab. His father’s usual jovial smile seemed to have transformed into that of a grinning devil. Standing behind Timothy he urged the little boy on, "No excuses son. Take the axe.". Trembling hands clenched the wooden handle. Still unwilling, the boy tried to protest, "Dad...". A tightening grip on his shoulder was all the reply the boy got.

Timothy stumbled as he raised the oversized axe. HIs father’s grip steadied him, stopping him from falling. With the axe now overhead, Timothy's head moved to glance behind at his towering father. His father’s smile seemed to be growing deeper. Looking down on him he spoke, "Go on ". Timothy moved his head back towards the rooster. The boy's eyes locked with its dark beady eyes. It's heaving chest, seemed to join in sync with the boy's heart.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

"Come on boy""

Thump Thump Thump

"Do it"

"Chop it off"

"CHOP IT OFF"

"NOW"

The axe fell,

----------
Mother fucker made the dad joke before me

D

Deleted member 54065

Hi new I'm dad.
Hello.
----------

"Hi new, I'm dad."

"Dad please..."

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

"Come on boy""

Thump Thump Thump

"Do it"

"Chop it off"

"CHOP IT OFF"

"NOW"

The axe fell,

----------
Hi Dads, I'm Hans.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Exivac

Ohh, a community driven story attempt... For those who don't seem to know what this is, the story was supposed to continue on the discussion comments... Then everybody started putting up memes and confusion noises

Ohh, a community driven story attempt... For those who don't seem to know what this is, the story was supposed to continue on the discussion comments... Then everybody started putting up memes and confusion noises
I think its better this way ngl

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
It's us, he's new, he didn't know.
Now he does know, there won't be any more attempts to get anything sensible out of us, will there...?

D

Deleted member 54065

It's us, he's new, he didn't know.
Now he does know, there won't be any more attempts to get anything sensible out of us, will there...?
Let him ask for a free cover, the actual time for a chapter release to pull in a lot of readers, why does his new story won't show up (even though it's only 5 minutes up), and how to get to trending...

And everyone loses their minds.