Writing Prompt The Three Laws

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
did you guys remembered the three laws of robotic by Isaac Asimov or three laws of alchemy on Fullmetal Alchemist?

Three Laws of Robotics
  1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

or

Three Laws of State Alchemist
  1. Always obey the military rules
  2. Do not transmute gold
  3. Do not perform a human transmutation.

there's also a parody version of it like

Three Laws of Necromancy by Ihsak Ahzimov
  1. An undead may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. An undead must obey the orders given to it by it's designated master except where the orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. An undead must protect it's own existence and long as it doesn't conflict with the First or Second law
so now, what I want you to do, is to create your own Three Laws. it could be the law about anything. but the number have to be three.

I'm going first :

Three Laws of Biochemist by Mendel Eakin
  1. Do not create a chimera that is capable of reproduction.
  2. A chimera right after it's creation, must be sealed with obedience spell first thing before anything else. if the Biochemist failed or incapable of putting an obedience spell on the chimera, then it has to be neutralized immediately.
  3. Upon being done with a chimera, be it because the research is completed or the biochemist proven to be unable to care for the chimera anymore, it has to be terminated, then disposed thoroughly.

now go, your turn.

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
Three laws for performing demonic sacrifices
1. Before inacting a ritual, the damned, from herein called the client, is to thoroughly familiarise himself with the state-certified black book or grimoir.
2. The client is forbidden from performing the ritual without having put the contract to the audit of a local state-certified lawyer.
3. Do not call upon g̷̡̛͙̩̥̫͕̺̙͓͉̏͋͛̈͋̈̀̈́͗̌̿̌̈́͂̓̉̈̐̉́̋̒̓̇̿͒̽͌̽́̓̔͊̆͊̒͘̚͘͜͝͠͝v̸̢̨̛̛̥̲̦͕͍̻͎̘͈̞͚̲̟̺͚͈̘̜̦͔̳̥̤̯̜͍͙̈́́͌́̃̋͒͋̄̓̔͑̃̍̈́̊͗̐̑̈́͗́͑̕͠͝ͅͅͅͅh̶̡̛̰̥̭̪̱͖͚̙̟̘̹̭̬͎̱̙͑̉́̆̀͌́͛̀̿̀̇̍͊̔̒̒̌̏̔̑͑̔̀̃͆̈́̉̈́͊́̓̀̍͂̍̿̑͘̚̚̕͜͠j̸̢̢̡̡̡̡͕̼̫͖͙͉̗̝̬̺͎̣̲̝̖̹̰̼̻̭̰͌́̄̀͒͋͌̋͘̚͜͝ͅb̷̢̨̢̛̭̠̖̰̬̣̦̘͚͉̫̱̝̓͐̇͗͛̍̐̾̀̆̏̎̑͌̌̈̑̉̈́͒̎̀͊͆̓͌͛͂̌͌̊̿͂̇̕
3. Only call upon g̷̡̛͙̩̥̫͕̺̙͓͉̏͋͛̈͋̈̀̈́͗̌̿̌̈́͂̓̉̈̐̉́̋̒̓̇̿͒̽͌̽́̓̔͊̆͊̒͘̚͘͜͝͠͝v̸̢̨̛̛̥̲̦͕͍̻͎̘͈̞͚̲̟̺͚͈̘̜̦͔̳̥̤̯̜͍͙̈́́͌́̃̋͒͋̄̓̔͑̃̍̈́̊͗̐̑̈́͗́͑̕͠͝ͅͅͅͅh̶̡̛̰̥̭̪̱͖͚̙̟̘̹̭̬͎̱̙͑̉́̆̀͌́͛̀̿̀̇̍͊̔̒̒̌̏̔̑͑̔̀̃͆̈́̉̈́͊́̓̀̍͂̍̿̑͘̚̚̕͜͠j̸̢̢̡̡̡̡͕̼̫͖͙͉̗̝̬̺͎̣̲̝̖̹̰̼̻̭̰͌́̄̀͒͋͌̋͘̚͜͝ͅb̷̢̨̢̛̭̠̖̰̬̣̦̘͚͉̫̱̝̓͐̇͗͛̍̐̾̀̆̏̎̑͌̌̈̑̉̈́͒̎̀͊͆̓͌͛͂̌͌̊̿͂̇̕

D

Deleted member 54065

did you guys remembered the three laws of robotic by Isaac Asimov or three laws of alchemy on Fullmetal Alchemist?

Three Laws of Robotics
  1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

or

2. Do not transmute gold

1. An undead may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. An undead must obey the orders given to it by it's designated master except where the orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. An undead must protect it's own existence and long as it doesn't conflict with the First or Second law
so now, what I want you to do, is to create your own Three Laws. it could be the law about anything. but the number have to be three.

I'm going first :

2. A chimera right after it's creation, must be sealed with obedience spell first thing before anything else. if the Biochemist failed or incapable of putting an obedience spell on the chimera, then it has to be neutralized immediately.
  3. Upon being done with a chimera, be it because the research is completed or the biochemist proven to be unable to care for the chimera anymore, it has to be disposed thoroughly.

now go, your turn.
My own three laws:

1). Never expect much from a Filipino politician. Even basic decency.
2). If a Filipino loves to enjoy YT and TikTok 'fact' and 'history' videos, he/she is stupid. Therefore, don't trust that person to make a correct judgment.
3). If a Filipino voted for the current president/vice-president, deny him/her of any help. Suffer the consequence of being stupid.

1). Once I got the idea for a story, write it down.
2). Plan my story.
3). Write the entire manuscript within a month.

1). Drink meds 30 minutes before eating.
2). Eat.
3). Inject insulin after eating.

1). If the person greets you, greet back and be fast.
2). Avoid eye contact.
3). Leave the place ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Three Laws

1. If it exists, it was meant to be broken, found loopholes of and exploited to your best benefit.
2. It was meant for the powerful and knowledgeable to control (or even dominate) the weak and ignorant.
3. You probably can get away with it, if no one else knows.

Three Laws of Robotics

or

2. Do not transmute gold

I'm going first :

3. Upon being done with a chimera, be it because the research is completed or the biochemist proven to be unable to care for the chimera anymore, it has to be terminated, then disposed thoroughly.

now go, yo

Three Laws of Robotics

or

2. Do not transmute gold

I'm going first :

now go, your turn.
The Three Laws of Trans-Aetheric Permutation by Dr. Lundiren Osiris
1. Aether flows within all subjective reality.
2. All aether is self contained in axioms of parallel perpetuating existentialisms.
3. The above laws hold true only within the presence of a self aware mental construct.

Frank-9976

surrealist shortform writer
The 3 laws of counting. Sometimes I forget how to count so this is really useful.

1. The first number is one.
2. The number after one is two.
3. The number after two is three.

I hope this helps anyone who forgets how to count from time to time, with these 3 laws you can never go wrong.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
1. Get your ass back in the kitchen.
2. Make me some damn Supper and get me a beer while you're at it.
3. Shut up and stop your damn nagging. I had a hard day. I'll look for a job tomorrow.

Three Laws For Having A Husband

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I thought there were 10 laws with loving people being the greatest of these? Three laws sounds rather pessimistic.

ZackRPG

The three laws of wizards who want to achieve godhood.

1)Never try to manipulate divine energy using mana.
2)Never try to use demonic energy or make contact with demons.
3)Never merge demonic and divine energy in one place.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
1. Pessimism is the realistic form of optimism
2. Never expect causality to be on your side
3. If it sounds bad, smells bad or looks bad, it's bad
4. Don't expect people to listen

JHarp

Was going to skip over answering but I have a list of three rules right in front of me for my tabletop-writing hybrid planning I'm doing.

So this is for a sort of soul realm within death. Some of my players for tabletop decided a 'field trip into the realm of the dead' was a smart idea.

1. Stay on your feet. Never sleep or fall into the water, for it will claim you.
2. Do not look up at the sky, for the rain will corrode your soul and its connection to this world.
3. If you find yourself alone, panic only while stationary. They are less likely to find you if you don't move.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
1. Pick an easy target that'd seen worse shit and is already depressed to the point of nothing fazed them, preferable a teenage girl with piercing and blue hair.
2. Casually be an alpha chad and ask them if you can spank/lick/touch them
3. Flex your Writer Title (Rising/Well-Knowned/Famous), if they had a better title than you, go and bow and ask to suck them toes for views

AiLovesToGrow

I write silly erotica
Three Laws Of Bad Erotica

1. Thou shalt always write characters as wet or hard. For thus it is written, foreplay is for the feeble minded and it need not appear upon thine words.
2. Verily, mind control and slavery doth not count as rape, so long as the Character Of Main believes upon their soul that they are truly deserving. Besides, all those under mind control doth proclaim they art fine, which maketh it alright.
3. In all things and in all ways, the Character Of Main is perfection. Never shalt thou write a single word of mistaken deed, unless it be frivolity pertain upon their past inability to obtain companionship.