Looking for Artist Looking for ways to improve this book cover

Jayrayme6

I'm looking for a professional children's book cover designer that could improve upon this book cover.
What could I do to make it look professional?
P.M me for the word file.

jokolandia motif 4 - Copie_0 (1).png

Redemit

🤔 the girl to animal sizes look off unless that girl is 7ft tall or something?

But I'm no artist so take that as you will

Tempokai

Overworked One
The cover front is good as is, but add outline to text. White one for the red, black one to white text at the bottom. It's because colors merge, and make it unreadable from far away.

On the back, maybe add some jungle instead of pure green? And to make text visible again, outline, or add some transparent white color on the back to make black text visible.
Also the picture looks like it was cropped badly, so if you can adjust, make so.

P.S. I am specialized at outdoors advertisement, and have some experience at printing.

P.S.S. Don't forget about add margin outside the printable space, to ease the pain of preprinting adjustments.

HellerFeed

First thing... Remove that cub from the tree top.
His face is weird (looks high on meds). The size of the cub and the tree top is also not proportionate.

You could try to resize down the girl and the lion by 1/4th size and let the scenery of the jungle be more visible, letting your readers know it is set in the jungle more easily.

Resizing the character and lion will also give more breathing space for the book title and your author's name as well. I think you should emphasize the title more than the character, as your book name is the main identity.

Also, use a little normal font for your author name so that it should be easily readable. You can use a patch if needed if it isn't visible.

Also, the author's name should be smaller in size compared to the book title.
You don't need to write "Written by"... it's clearly understood that the name belongs to the author.

For the back cover, you can use a picture of the jungle and cover the whole backside. Then add a patch box with lower transparency to write your synopsis/summary. Currently, the flat green box is kinda meh.

Zinless

How do I
Other than the tiger cub, things look fine! There are a few grammar issues though. Note that I am not a professional writer and my observations might be wrong.
A funny tale for 8 to 12 year olds (Also, story over tale seems to fit better in my eyes. I don't know, might just be me).
visit to the doctor A visit to the doctor (You forgot to capitalize, also forgot an "A")
Then, she meets Lionir There, she meets Lionir ("There" fits better since you mentioned a location, but I might be wrong)
the dark and light side of Jokolandia, the bullying the dark and light side of Jokolandia. The bullying
and the smiles and the laughter (Replace the first "and" with a comma)
her friends' moods her friend's moods (Misplaced the ')

Redemit

Step one would be to actually save up and commission an artist to do a cover for you

that's because it literally is
Yeah I hadn't even noticed just how bad it was when I first looked at the cover I just saw the girl and animals sizes and thought those were the only things that looked off

TheSpiritInMe

I'm looking for a professional children's book cover designer that could improve upon this book cover.
What could I do to make it look professional?
P.M me for the word file.

View attachment 15865
The cover looks incredible. The only thing I'll change is the back color. Too greenish and one dimensional. Maybe add more colors or leafs to give the feeling of a jungle :)

Armored99

Harem-phobic
I'd suggest changing the back cover to a Gaussian blur of a generic jungle image that somewhat matches the front image. If you have the image of the front cover without the characters, mirror it and add blur.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Fog on front cover is fine at the bottom but becomes too bright at the top. Her face starts shining like a beacon. You could remove the sky and add canopy with rays to light the area. Or change her skin tone a bit darker.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
Do you mean that he looks unpolished? Or cute?
1666823977149.png

YES!

Joke apart! e i meant the small one. I know it must sound like a nitpick, but his anatomy is bizarre(i guess a child wound not care)

Notadate

I think shrink the lion and kid down, they look off on the cover