MC has the power to grant magical tattoos with different effects/powers

Marcelol

so I generally just lurk here on the forum without commenting or doing anything, but I saw this image on my Pinterest and it gave me this idea. Ignore the fact that is about lewd things(or don't)

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
so I generally just lurk here on the forum without commenting or doing anything, but I saw this image on my Pinterest and it gave me this idea. Ignore the fact that is about lewd things(or don't)
fuck i read a lot of hentai with lewd crest never knew they actualy should have some non-simbolic meaning

JackyHF

fuck i read a lot of hentai with lewd crest never knew they actualy should have some non-simbolic meaning
They don't, it's made up. Tattoos or magic items or what have you can do whatever you the writer want.

But the idea isn't so bad. Like if one has several "tiers" of a given tattoo, which is expressed via the complexity of the design. Kinda like how more elaborate magic circles are often required for more complicate/powerful rituals.

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Violove, libido and inferiority make a powerful combo. The others are over rated, especially suffer.
They don't, it's made up. Tattoos or magic items or what have you can do whatever you the writer want.

But the idea isn't so bad. Like if one has several "tiers" of a given tattoo, which is expressed via the complexity of the design. Kinda like how more elaborate magic circles are often required for more complicate/powerful rituals.
Tattoo magic is a thing, has been for centuries i think. The belief that certain tattoos give one supernatural abilities. Its a part of the enchantment tree of magic. You know, power bestowal stuff, just using the body and ink as a medium. Forgot its formal name...it a type of mancy.

I always found tattoo magic pretty cool.

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
AHHHH! My spine! You need to put a cringe warning on a thread like this! I have no L4-L5 disk left! I can't take cringe like I used to. I'm 50 fer fuck's sake!

You gave me Shangri-la flashbacks! I feel like Charley Sheen from Apocalypse Now!
Isn't that just the my little pony lore?
Its a cutie mark. They're born that way. Or... hatched. Damned if I know how reproduction works in that universe. Personally, I think the little dragon is the one getting laid.

Last edited:

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
AHHHH! My spine! You need to put a cringe warning on a thread like this! I have no L4-L5 disk left! I can't take cringe like I used to. I'm 50 fer fuck's sake!

You gave me Shangri-la flashbacks! I feel like Charley Sheen from Apocalypse Now!

Its a cutie mark. They're born that way. Or... hatched. Damned if I know how reproduction works in that universe. Personally, I think the little dragon is the one getting laid.
That's why they let themselves be produced as figurines. Vessels in the mortal plane.

Yetano

Violove, libido and inferiority make a powerful combo. The others are over rated, especially suffer.

Tattoo magic is a thing, has been for centuries i think. The belief that certain tattoos give one supernatural abilities. Its a part of the enchantment tree of magic. You know, power bestowal stuff, just using the body and ink as a medium. Forgot its formal name...it a type of mancy.

I always found tattoo magic pretty cool.
tatau.jpg

And so marks corruption of the in, and soon the out.( Some Alice of the Wonderland quote, IDK)

Not shown well, but I believe T.S could've used Far Cry 3's tatau, rather than... whatever you're bringing to the table? I mean, they might be viable, but the Golden Order dictates this as... Haram!

AnUnknownMan

Have these be the historical tattoos used by magic Nazis. Then have the magic system evolve to include useful perks but still contain diluted side effects. I.e. when orgasming a memory of choice fades in exchange for reinforcing a particular skill.