I slept on my computer's seat, and woke up on the bed

SMILEME

I dreamed as I slept off on my computer chair...I was writing a piece of ideas...but then, I woke up on the bed...how come? ...am I hallucinating..or am I having lucid dreams

Well, this is the piece of ideas I wrote in the dream

An NPC ‘Kim.’

One day, his village gets deleted by the hands of the system administrator and as he and his little sister ‘Mabel’ perished, he swore to himself.

I’ll destroy this administrator with my very hands.

It was then…!

“You have unlocked ¶∆π¢ perms, ¶∆π¢ Lv. 1”

Kim wakes up with new power,

What is this new power? Is it a curse or a blessing?

Marking the beginning of his journey as an ¶∆π€…!

What will also become of Kim the npc?

The journey of an npc is what I wanted to call the novel...but shit I'm still on the bed...who moved me...?🤮 or did I move by myself

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 54065

Prolly you sleepwalked to your bed. Happens at times, especially when you're utterly exhausted.

But in case what will happen to Kim the NPC? He'll found the North People's Corea.

SMILEME

Prolly you sleepwalked to your bed. Happens at times, especially when you're utterly exhausted.

But in case what will happen to Kim the NPC? He'll find the North People's Corea.
Lolz check out beetlesme that my writing accounts

D

Deleted member 54065

Lolz check out beetlesme that my writing accounts
Ah, you're that fellow whose accounts got accidentally deleted before. Well, I'll drop by after my schedule permits me.

Frank-9976

surrealist shortform writer
I dreamed as I slept off on my computer chair...I was writing a piece of ideas...but then, I woke up on the bed...how come? ...am I hallucinating..or am I having lucid dreams

An NPC ‘Kim.’

One day, his village gets deleted by the hands of the system administrator and as he and his little sister ‘Mabel’ perished, he swore to himself.

It was then…!

The journey of an npc is what I wanted to call the novel...but shit I'm still on the bed...who moved me...?🤮 or did I move by myself
I once had an OC named Killer Kim. Never really fleshed him out, so this will be his retroactive lore.

Zakuro

Crushed Pomegranate

An NPC ‘Kim.’

It was then…!

Dude just achieved CHIM.

Quadrum

Strong inspiration taken from Updater, I assume?

Synopsis (looks machine translated? Don't really care, you get the gist of it)
The blacksmith NPC 'Aidan.'One day, his village gets deleted by the hands of the system moderator and as he and his little sister 'Elise' perished, he swore to himself.
I'll destroy this system with my very hands.
It was then…!
“You have unlocked moderator perms, Moderator Lv. 1”
Aidan wakes up with a new power.
Marking the beginning of his journey as a moderator…!
What will become of Aidan?!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Obviously, your mom changed your diaper and carried you to bed!

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls They live in your walls