Can you make money with ScribbleHub??

UnknownSaint171

I've always seen this site as a side-thing, at the most to increase your novel exposure a little more. And normally see writers use RoyalRoad as their main.
The top novels on here don't seem to be that big compared to other sites?
The most I see is GL/Smut/Harem

Can someone really make profit from this site alone?

Honestly, when you see those 3 ScribbleHub novels on the right side of NovelUpdates, does anyone even look at it? Wish there was more a creative way to show it in front of people faces
As much as I like this site, hope it can improve further
(Honestly, I'm not expecting anything. I mean look at royalroad the site been the same for years I think? Even so, still love that site more then Wattpad)

Last edited:

Fritzer

I've always seen this site as a side-thing, at the most to increase your novel exposure a little more. And normally see writers use RoyalRoad as their main.
The top novels on here don't seem to be that big compared to other sites?
The most I see is GL/Smut/Harem

Can someone really make profit from this site alone?

Honestly, when you see those 3 ScribbleHub novels on the right side of NovelUpdates, does anyone even look at it? Wish there was more a creative way to show it in front of people faces
As much as I like this site, hope it can improve further
(Honestly, I'm not expecting anything. I mean look at royalroad the site been the same for years I think? Even so, still love that site more then Wattpad)

You will make peanuts, unless you write smut

Kidd_Wadsworth

I once knew a young Ph.D. + MD student, meaning that she was simultaneously getting both an MD and a Ph.D., I believe the PH.D. was in pharmacology. She was incredibly intelligent. Perhaps the degree to which she was truly a genius might be even more apparent to you when I tell you that she was both obese and African-American. So she had three strikes against her: female, black and obese. Yet she excelled at everything she did. She said to me, "I used to study what I thought the professor would ask on the test. Now, I study what interests me. And, you know, I'm making better grades."

Perhaps you should put aside concerns of money, or writing what will sell, and write what interests you. She followed her amazing intellect. Perhaps you should follow your imagination. Perhaps you are more capable than you know.

--Kidd

Marveller

I once knew a young Ph.D. + MD student, meaning that she was simultaneously getting both an MD and a Ph.D., I believe the PH.D. was in pharmacology. She was incredibly intelligent. Perhaps the degree to which she was truly a genius might be even more apparent to you when I tell you that she was both obese and African-American. So she had three strikes against her: female, black and obese. Yet she excelled at everything she did. She said to me, "I used to study what I thought the professor would ask on the test. Now, I study what interests me. And, you know, I'm making better grades."

Perhaps you should put aside concerns of money, or writing what will sell, and write what interests you. She followed her amazing intellect. Perhaps you should follow your imagination. Perhaps you are more capable than you know.

--Kidd
nice advice...

Agentt

Thighs

--Kidd
Funny how doing the exact same thing resulted in me failing through everything

Kidd_Wadsworth

Okay, here's my second suggestion. Join a local writer's group. Be a part of a community, one with people you can see and laugh with. Get synergy going for you. This REALLY helped me.

--Kidd

Fritzer

--Kidd
You have 24 readers.

Premier

I'm making money from this site so the answer is yes.

The money seems to be in smut for SH. Mainly because if you're not writing smut you can post on RR too and then it's hard to know where the money is really coming from. But it's probably coming from RR.

You won't make much to start with, if smut is your plan for cash i’d start with HF and advertise commissions. Running a series for Patreon money is more a long term goal.

Also SH has an advantage that its not as big as RR. It's very easy to get drowned out in RR.

UnknownSaint171

I'm making money from this site so the answer is yes.

The money seems to be in smut for SH. Mainly because if you're not writing smut you can post on RR too and then it's hard to know where the money is really coming from. But it's probably coming from RR.

You won't make much to start with, if smut is your plan for cash i’d start with HF and advertise commissions. Running a series for Patreon money is more a long term goal.

Also SH has an advantage that its not as big as RR. It's very easy to get drowned out in RR.
What is 'advertise commissions' ?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Depends on your story, audience, and consistency. There are a lot of other factors too but these will probably have the most effect on monetary gain.