To : scribble web owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR-V

Hi sir or whoever own this scribblehub,
Can you please, please let scribble have a currency of its own? And let everyone own the currency either by buying with real money or earn it by doing something exceptional.
Please make this currency as valuable as real money.
Lets call this credit.
Everyone can use this credit to give author appreciation for their works, well, it should be its main use. Let's think about other usage, if think this idea makes sense. And let this credit can be withdrawn to real currency also.
P.S
I recommend block chain

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
I'd probably describe SH and NU as a pseudo-business because there are no direct transactions between users and Tony. As far as i'm aware, Tony gets income from ads and stuff which would only subject him to like tax and income stuff but none of the real complex stuff that comes with a full on business. At least, that's what i believe is the case. I have no solid info, just guesses.
Yeah, about that would have been my guess as well but this kind of thing really varies a lot from country to country and I have no idea about the laws in other countries.

Oh yeah, he needs to add the usual legal stuff before he monetizes it and what not.

That said, there is more than the Contact Us page already easily available in the bottom of each page. Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and About Us are already there, for example. The forums also have their own pages for those.

And he is from the US~
Yeah, I saw those as well but I meant stuff like means of contact, address, and things. I don't really know the right legal words for that in English.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Ok, let's make SH a company then, is that possible?
Can I say RWX started wuxiaworld as a hobby and ended up having a company?
And RRL did too...
I believe, I love SH as much as you guys do, unless you refresh SH like you check your day trading graph, ok, you win.
In the end, SH would go that monetization way, whether you like it or not, so I think its better if we start early and brainstorm as much as we can to make SH a better than the other literature site...
:blob_sir: Tony has his own plans so you don't have to worry about this.

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
Blockchain is not a paysite. Blockchain isn't anything tangible. Blockchain literally just means "the info is stored on multiple computers at once, that way if one gets compromised we can easily cross-reference our database and make sure money didn't get stolen or added out of nowhere". Blockchain is the buzzword you throw around at investor meetings to part technologically illiterate fools from their money using the real life equivalent of technobabble.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Yeah, I saw those as well but I meant stuff like means of contact, address, and things. I don't really know the right legal words for that in English.
I don't think he is legally obliged to provide those for a virtual-only business? Like... I dunno the specific laws for this kind of thing tbh, and I'm not sure if it actually falls under a business when your job is "I develop my own site and survive by ad revenue provided by said site."

What I do know is that Tony gets his income from NU and it has worked out for him, so... I think he isn't obliged to provide any information about himself that NU isn't already providing... Otherwise NU would already be providing it and stuff~

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
I don't think he is legally obliged to provide those for a virtual-only business? Like... I dunno the specific laws for this kind of thing tbh, and I'm not sure if it actually falls under a business when your job is "I develop my own site and survive by ad revenue provided by said site."

What I do know is that Tony gets his income from NU and it has worked out for him, so... I think he isn't obliged to provide any information about himself that NU isn't already providing... Otherwise NU would already be providing it and stuff~
Yeah, I guess so as well. Laws in the US are probably just more relaxed than the ones over here then 😄

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Please mate, you can talk for yourselves or those whose agreed with your opinion. Please don't use such strong words, because you would sound like a total tyrant?
Anyway, thank you for your contribution to the author by supporting him.
And.. once again.. it's not about making money... Its about independency of scribble.
What the scribble did you just scribbling say about me, you little scribble? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Writers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on RoyalRoad, and I have over 300 confirmed shitposts. I am trained in comment warfare and I’m the top spammer in the entire US legion. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the scribble out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my scribbling words. You think you can get away with saying that scribble to me over the Internet? Think again, scribbler. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of readers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your internet life. You’re scribbling dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shitpost on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in keyboard warfare, but I have access to the entire user base of Scribblehub and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable butt off the face of the continent, you little scribble. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your scribbling tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shitpost all over you and you will drown in it. You’re scribbling dead, kiddo.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
It's a great copypasta.
I prefer this version though. Much cuter:

w-what the f-fwickk did y-you just fwickking s-say about m-meO.o you wittle meanie uguu.., i'll have you know i gwaduated top of my cwass in t-the navy seaws (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄).. a-and i've been invowved in numewous s-secwet waids on aw-quaeda-.- and i have over 300 confiwmed kills. i am t-twained in gowiwwa wawfare and i'm the t-top sniper in the entire us awmed fowces (≧◡≦) you are nothing to m-me but j-just another t-tawget. i will wipe you the fwickk out with pwecision the wikes o-of which has never been seen before o-on this eawth, mawk my fwickking wowds uguu.., you think you can get a-away with saying that poopoo to me over the intewnet (o_O)? t-think again mmm.. f-fwickker. a-as we speak i am contacting m-my secwet netwowk of spies acwoss t-the usa and youw ip is being twaced wight now so you b-better pwepare fow the stowm, maggot ☆⌒ヽ(*"、^*)chu t-the stowm that w-wipes out the pathetic w-wittle thing y-you call youw wife ☆*:・゚ ur fwickking dead, kid〜☆ i can b-be a-anywhere mmm.. anytime ☆*:・゚ and i can kill you in over seven hundwed ways ☆*:・゚ a-and that's just with my bare hands. not onwy am i extensivewy t-twained in unawmed combat, but i have access to the entire awsenaw of the united states mawine cowps and i will use it to its full extent to wipe youw misewable boi pussy off t-the face of the continent, you wittle poopoo. i-if o-onwy you couwd have k-known what unhowy wetwibution youw wittle "cwevew" c-comment w-was about to b-bwing down upon youO.o maybe you wouwd have hewd youw fwickking tongue-.- but you c-couwdn't, y-you didn't, a-and now ur paying the p-pwice *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ you goddamn idiot ( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ ) i will poopoo fuwy all over y-you and you will d-dwown in it. ur fwickking deadO.o kiddo.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
I prefer this version though. Much cuter:

w-what the f-fwickk did y-you just fwickking s-say about m-meO.o you wittle meanie uguu.., i'll have you know i gwaduated top of my cwass in t-the navy seaws (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄).. a-and i've been invowved in numewous s-secwet waids on aw-quaeda-.- and i have over 300 confiwmed kills. i am t-twained in gowiwwa wawfare and i'm the t-top sniper in the entire us awmed fowces (≧◡≦) you are nothing to m-me but j-just another t-tawget. i will wipe you the fwickk out with pwecision the wikes o-of which has never been seen before o-on this eawth, mawk my fwickking wowds uguu.., you think you can get a-away with saying that poopoo to me over the intewnet (o_O)? t-think again mmm.. f-fwickker. a-as we speak i am contacting m-my secwet netwowk of spies acwoss t-the usa and youw ip is being twaced wight now so you b-better pwepare fow the stowm, maggot ☆⌒ヽ(*"、^*)chu t-the stowm that w-wipes out the pathetic w-wittle thing y-you call youw wife ☆*:・゚ ur fwickking dead, kid〜☆ i can b-be a-anywhere mmm.. anytime ☆*:・゚ and i can kill you in over seven hundwed ways ☆*:・゚ a-and that's just with my bare hands. not onwy am i extensivewy t-twained in unawmed combat, but i have access to the entire awsenaw of the united states mawine cowps and i will use it to its full extent to wipe youw misewable boi pussy off t-the face of the continent, you wittle poopoo. i-if o-onwy you couwd have k-known what unhowy wetwibution youw wittle "cwevew" c-comment w-was about to b-bwing down upon youO.o maybe you wouwd have hewd youw fwickking tongue-.- but you c-couwdn't, y-you didn't, a-and now ur paying the p-pwice *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ you goddamn idiot ( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ ) i will poopoo fuwy all over y-you and you will d-dwown in it. ur fwickking deadO.o kiddo.
This leaves me so effing pissed you have no idea.

CR-V

Haha that's a long fkin read. And I read all those craps for real ,fearing that I would miss your secret words that's hinting something useful. Oh ... me..
Can you be like Liam in taken next time please. Short'n precise and to the point.

Blockchain is not a paysite. Blockchain isn't anything tangible. Blockchain literally just means "the info is stored on multiple computers at once, that way if one gets compromised we can easily cross-reference our database and make sure money didn't get stolen or added out of nowhere". Blockchain is the buzzword you throw around at investor meetings to part technologically illiterate fools from their money using the real life equivalent of technobabble.
Mate... Please... I'm sure I typed Blockchain as a Service in somewhere reply before. Please do us all a favor, google that before you shitpasta

:blob_sir: Tony has his own plans so you don't have to worry about this.
Amazing!! You say You love this site, but You leech off it, And You watching it dead while taking the sip from Your coffee cup...? Are You one of those torrent leechers? You know, the one who just downloaded everything, but never seed back anything?
Anyway, nothing wrong with giving opinion, I believe. If Tony take it, it would be great, if he doesn't at least i tried. Did I lose anything? Nope, but at least i contributed my shitty opinion from my crappy brain using just a bit of my poopy time.
btw, I donated some for TPB case fight in Sweden years back.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3803

ScribbleHub is perfectly fine the way it is.

It's already head and shoulders above Qidian, which I consider trash in every way.

Please don't try to drag this site down to that level, kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.