• Thread starter Deleted member 89995
  • Start date

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
discovering-something-that-doesnt-exist.png

Tumbmar

Well... I can give you original and refreshing, and maybe slightly unreadable depending on your comprehension level... Completed, mmm, maybe in 20 years. Story is second image in signature: He who Conquered Death. Give it a try...

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
How about something without 'leveling', 'conquering', positive superlatives, 'cheat', 'apocalypse', 'end', anything that could be an RPG class, 'harem', 'litrpg', any version of 'growth', 'magic', and a few dozen million other words depending on what your story is about

Kouneko

How about something without 'leveling', 'conquering', positive superlatives, 'cheat', 'apocalypse', 'end', anything that could be an RPG class, 'harem', 'litrpg', any version of 'growth', 'magic', and a few dozen million other words depending on what your story is about
Congratulations, you blacklisted 99% of Chinese and Korean novels and manga.
And also 99.9%of LITRPG

Ararara

can someone recommend me an original, refreshing LITRPG (must be completed too)
Unironically, Worth The Candle. Some really, really interesting mechanics and interactions in that series. Characters are even more amazing. It keeps getting better and better, and with time the LitRPG almost stops mattering.

It has some of the best slow-burn romance I've ever read in a webnovel~

That story turned me into a huge fan of the author... If I could rate it 100/100, I would.

J_Chemist

I picked up a Rock and it started talking. Now I'm a God because it told me how to beat everything in the universe.

Edit: Oh, scheisse. You asked for an already written novel, not a new title. My fault.

Dieter

the Writer
I might be able to help you find an original and refreshing story, but not one with litrpg.

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Tree of Aeons is good. There, the MC is a tree, and not the hero, until he makes himself a hero.