A possibly illegal thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekroz

Here? Nope, there's none. As much as I want to recommend something, smut is not in my preference.

Though I lost hope in Christianity, I'm still going by its principles, see?
Is most of the stuff on this site really smut?

Don't have hope in people or anything of this world. The only hope that you definitely should have is that Jesus died for your sins. If you have faith in that, then I'll be seeing you in heaven.

D

Deleted member 54065

Is most of the stuff on this site really smut?
It is. ScribbleHub is also known by its second name, SmutHub.
Don't have hope in people or anything of this world. The only hope that you definitely should have is that Jesus died for your sins.
This is fundamental to the Christian (Protestant) faith, yes.
If you have faith in that, then I'll be seeing you in heaven.
I doubt committing suicide would get me in heaven.

Nekroz

It is. ScribbleHub is also known by its second name, SmutHub.

This is fundamental to the Christian (Protestant) faith, yes.

I doubt committing suicide would get me in heaven.
Getting into heaven isn't about what you do. It's about whether you believe in Christ or not. There is nothing you or me can do to earn our way into heaven.

It is far better to go off and be with Christ, but there's a job to be done down here.
I don't really read on this site much, and I just wanted confirmation if my thoughts about what most of the stuff was true.

D

Deleted member 54065

Getting into heaven isn't about what you do. It's about whether you believe in Christ or not. There is nothing you or me can do to earn our way into heaven.
Yes what you say is in line with my beliefs, or so what the ministers/pastors say.

But anyhow, I don't need scripture stuff right now. I'm going through shit, and not even praying and reading the bible can help me.
It is far better to go off and be with Christ, but there's a job to be done down here.
Well, it's not for me anymore.

Nekroz

Yes it is, or so what the ministers/pastors say.

But anyhow, I don't need scripture stuff right now. I'm going through shit, and not even praying and reading the bible can help me.

Well, it's not for me anymore.
Those ministers/pastors are directly contradicting the Bible then.

I'll pray for you, whether you want me to or not, because the only person that can help you is God. But you have to let him help you.

God isn't going to force you to accept his help or to be saved. But if you'll allow him to help you, you won't regret it.

D

Deleted member 54065

Those ministers/pastors are directly contradicting the Bible then.

I'll pray for you, whether you want me to or not, because the only person that can help you is God. But you have to let him help you.

God isn't going to force you to accept his help or to be saved. But if you'll allow him to help you, you won't regret it.
Didn't say I'm rejecting God's help, nor do I say I don't believe in Him.

It's more on, the clock is ticking. I'm losing my battle, and I'm tired struggling against my inner demons. I did it before and I can do it again; that's what I fear.

In any case, keep it to minimum. I hope you keep your 'flame' burning in you, because I lost mine long ago.

Nekroz

Didn't say I'm rejecting God's help, nor do I say I don't believe in Him.

It's more on, the clock is ticking. I'm losing my battle, and I'm tired struggling against my inner demons. I did it before and I can do it again; that's what I fear.

In any case, keep it to minimum. I hope you keep your 'flame' burning in you, because I lost mine long ago.
Alright. I'm hoping that whatever it is your going through gets resolved.

... Advice that you don't have to read: Don't call them inner demons. The only spiritual force that can dwell on the inside of a man is the holy spirit. All that pressure you feel comes from the outside and you must resist it.

JayDirex

Don't make this shit a habit -_- @Nekroz

this is not a site for you to be proselytizing AND DON'T PRETEND FOR A FUCKING MINUTE YOUR NOT DOING THAT!!!

This is forum for authors who write fiction, we don't need divisive bullshit in here like people pushing their fucking sky god on everyone.

AND I KNOW I'M MAKING MYSELF CLEAR TO YOU!! If you want to talk about sky-fairy tails then go to Christian dating App. This aint the place for it.

Nekroz

Don't make this shit a habit -_- @Nekroz

this is not a site for you to be proselytizing AND DON'T PRETEND FOR A FUCKING MINUTE YOUR NOT DOING THAT!!!

This is forum for authors who write fiction, we don't need divisive bullshit in here like people pushing their fucking sky god on everyone.

AND I KNOW I'M MAKING MYSELF CLEAR TO YOU!! If you want to talk about sky-fairy tails then go to Christian dating App. This aint the place for it.
I'm not pushing God on anyone.
Yes I'm proselytizing, but I'm not forcing anyone to do anything.

And what better place for it then where people don't believe? It's the perfect environment for kindling faith.

The fact that my actions would quite literally frowned upon by the sight was clear to me before I posted this. I know very well how this is likely going to end for my account.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Ever wondered why the first half had all the fun stuff and the second half is the total opposite of it? It's like you get that one great movie but then the second one destroys everything that made the first on good.

I mean seriously? Isekai cheat reincarnation Jesus? Suddenly switching from a fire and sword narrative to love, peace and water-turned-wine? That's why sequels almost always suck.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Hmmm…

The problem is this. If we can’t talk/criticize the Qur’an like we can the Bible because it would offend people then there is a problem with bias on the part of moderation (if we allow talk/criticism of the Bible).

Im all for any conversation including religion and politics as I believe in free speech, but the issue is people online tend to be far less tolerant of ideas that don’t agree with them and far more vicious in their vitriol.

Not naming any names of course *cough @georgelee5786 *cough, but yeah :s_wink: /joke

Edit: Anyway, I personally would say discussing the Bible is not in good taste here, but I am not the moderator. Besides there are plenty of other forums that will discuss/debate and you can PM people if you really want to know someone’s thoughts.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Nekroz, Silence is a classic book that has a missionary to Japan in the Edo period. I believe they made a movie about it. Warning though: the contents are very sobering.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_(Endō_novel)

Also, some (maybe helpful advise) avoid 2nd person. "You've got to do xyz" and imperative tense "Do this, god wills it" People don't like being addressed in either way it comes across as rude.

Nekroz

Hmmm…

The problem is this. If we can’t talk/criticize the Qur’an like we can the Bible because it would offend people then there is a problem with bias on the part of moderation (if we allow talk/criticism of the Bible).

Im all for any conversation including religion and politics as I believe in free speech, but the issue is people online tend to be far less tolerant of ideas that don’t agree with them and far more vicious in their vitriol.

Not naming any names of course *cough @georgelee5786 *cough, but yeah :s_wink: /joke

Edit: Anyway, I personally would say discussing the Bible is not in good taste here, but I am not the moderator. Besides there are plenty of other forums that will discuss/debate and you can PM people if you really want to know someone’s thoughts.
I'm well aware of why it is "not allowed" and that there are better places to discuss it. But I'm here on a mission and will likely get banned if I continue.

Which I am going to do.

I like the people I've met on this site and I want to "Preach the gospel in all parts of the world" and figured that doing so here would be a good idea.
By good idea, I mean a good way to spend my time. Not as in I won't get banned or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.