Happy 1st Birthday, Scribble Hub!!!

Tony

Staff member
I can't believe it's been one year since the launch of Scribble Hub already. Happy 1st Birthday!!! :blob_party:

First of all, I would like to thank you for being and staying here! It's grown a lot since it was first launched a year ago and I would like to thank everyone who helped it grow. I don't have a big company backing up https://www.scribblehub.com/ so every time you recommend the site to a friend or stranger helps a lot.

As of writing this, the site currently has 2061 novels, 20179 users and 111770 chapter comments! Not only that but SH is currently averaging 260k daily pageviews and 700 daily chapter comments. Launching a new site is never easy and it's always scary and stressful no matter how many times you do it but after seeing it grow so much, I'm glad I went ahead and made the site. It turned out better than I expected. The support from you guys are awesome!

What I love about our community is the closeness and welcoming feeling you feel. This obviously doesn't apply to every situation or everyone but for the most part, I think our community is pretty awesome and friendly. Maybe I'm biased though.... :sweating_profusely:

I guess I think our community is pretty awesome when I see things like this: [BL] Ace X Sin (BL featuring @Ace_Arriande and @Sinpathy who are both authors from our community). It's a BL story by @binarysoap, edited and cover by @tiaf. There's also Tony’s Story by @mr.heavy-writer. I'm not sure if there's more out there but those are the ones I've ran into. I love seeing things like that because it shows the closeness between users in our community.

There's also the SSSC contests ran by @Alverost. If you haven't seen his latest contest, you should head over to https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/scribbly-anniversary-competition.1430/. That contest is also sponsored by @Ace_Arriande.

On an ending note, I took a two months break from programming the site but I'll be back next week so if you have any suggestions or bug reports, please make a new thread over at Suggestions & Bug Reports. I'll start going through those suggestions for ideas again. I'll do my best to keep improving the site.

I almost forgot but Happy New Year! and thanks again for being here!

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
the site currently has 2061 novels, 20179 users and 111770 chapter comments!
SH is currently averaging 260k daily pageviews and 700 daily chapter comments.
This is beautiful. I'm happy that within a year, there's real progress to see! Thanks Tony for all the effort.

Happy tears for a happy anniversary!

kira

HAPPY NEW YEAR and CONGRATS!:blob_party:Thanks so much CEO Tony for making your site so AWESOMELY AWESOME! It is so author friendly that I unleashed my inner fluff to write my CEO novel...haha All my loyal readers really make me soooo happy cause I was just writing it for myself at first.😻🌈 🌵 now I feel I have improved my writing because of them! Learning French..Spanish even had to google translate Ukraninan to respond to comments hahaha
P.S. Thanks for not putting Blackjack here lololol

Lukha

mother of all ships
Happy new year and happy first birthday to ScribbleHub! :blob_hug: :blobchristmas::blob_party: We made it y'all, 👏