Resolved Review rating won't change

DarkPussySlayer

I forget to rate the stars for a review. I edited it and rated 5-star. But when I came back and see the review, my review's star rating is still empty. I repeated it many times but the stars won't change. I feel bad for for giving no star even though his novel is so good.

Tony

Staff member
I forget to rate the stars for a review. I edited it and rated 5-star. But when I came back and see the review, my review's star rating is still empty. I repeated it many times but the stars won't change. I feel bad for for giving no star even though his novel is so good.

Have you confirmed your account? Your ratings won't get saved unless you confirm your account.

Go to https://www.scribblehub.com/account/ ->"Email" tab if you haven't confirmed your account.

DarkPussySlayer

Screenshot_20200108-220604_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200108-220723_Chrome.jpg
20200108_220907.jpg

Have you confirmed your account? Your ratings won't get saved unless you confirm your account.

Go to https://www.scribblehub.com/account/ ->"Email" tab if you haven't confirmed your account.
Already did but rating is still zero star

Tony

Staff member

I just checked your account and everything seems to be working, at least on SH's side. The only explanation I can think of is maybe you have an addon which is blocking something. Speaking of that, do you have javascript enabled?

I would try a different browser to see if it works. For now, I changed the latest novel you reviewed to a five star rating for you.

DarkPussySlayer

I just checked your account and everything seems to be working, at least on SH's side. The only explanation I can think of is maybe you have an addon which is blocking something. Speaking of that, do you have javascript enabled?

I would try a different browser to see if it works. For now, I changed the latest novel you reviewed to a five star rating for you.
I think it's my fault. Maybe it's because I use AdGuard DNS. Let me try deactivating it.

Edit: Still zero star on PC with none of the default settings changed (usually I use mobile). Well, it's fine since it doesn't obstruct the reading experience.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I think it's my fault. Maybe it's because I use AdGuard DNS. Let me try deactivating it.

Edit: Still zero star on PC with none of the default settings changed (usually I use mobile). Well, it's fine since it doesn't obstruct the reading experience.

I've tried it on mobile here too and it works on my side. None of the default settings changed? Do you have any addons or anything for your mobile browser?

Tgx

I'm having the same problem and did the things you suggested. My situation is the same as DarkPussySlayer. What I also see when I refresh is that the review isn't counted somehow. The counter ought to say 3 but only displays 2.

Attachments

• 6f012101-76a8-4f6a-ab7c-4bf018245ba2.png
    6f012101-76a8-4f6a-ab7c-4bf018245ba2.png
    211.9 KB · Views: 88